Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

IIRC it was the triple white UB's that really set it off. Kanye did the anthem in them at a Bulls game I believe it was, and it seemed to be his go-to pair for a week or two. He was photographed in them out and about a few times during that stretch, those pics hit the blogs, and the rest is history. There were pics of him in other coloways too like the core black and purple heels, but the triple whites stand out as the turning point in my head.
naw man, those were the triple white energy boost esms that he rocked at the Bulls game.  He did rock the triple white UBs at his concert from the infamous jumping pic if i remember correctly.  tbh i used to get the two models mixed up until i got a chance to see the UB in person.  I remember they were a bit of a struggle to get once Kanye had them and i was late to game on boost

Heads up...true blue 3s Vaughan

I managed to get a pair around 3:00 PM today.  Walked in there were lots of sizes.

How did you manage to pull a pair for 155?  I got it down to 190 with MVP pass and Coupon codes.

Repped.

I remember there was someone looking for Sock Darts for the low, this sale is for you.

Ahhh yes the nike gods!

Im looking at a pair of premium darts on ndc but not sure if there is a difference in womens vs mens darts. Are they all not unisex? Im a size 8.5. to 9.5 in shoes:rofl:, i really dont know to get a size 8 or 9 for these

Any soccer fans in here know where I can get my Real Madrid jersey done with official numbers and letters?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom