Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I say enter wherever you can if you want them (online raffles included), cause you'll miss 100% for every chance you don't take

Last edited:
Lol yeah, those Philips toothbrushes are super nice. My friend is a dentist though, and she gets them at ~50% off so I'd be able to get them there if I was so inclined.

Lol yeah, those Philips toothbrushes are super nice. My friend is a dentist though, and she gets them at ~50% off so I'd be able to get them there if I was so inclined.

LOL...maybe that's how the guy gets his toothbrushes -- discounted

Even used?

mean.gif

I'll take it if it's the Sonicare Black Diamond toothbrush
happy.gif

...and it's MISB
I've had mine for about a year and its A1....Its like visiting the dentist every morning LOL

Last edited:

I'd still kill for that OG colourway. So clean..
@BenW23 Dude... I returned Core Black 1.0s that were $210.00 retail plus taxes back when they first released back in 2015 on Footlocker.ca because I was that broke. I regret it to this day. Whenever I think about returning those...I get so pissed. I know those in here would have my back as sneakerheads though. We all want our collections to be dope but if you were in a situation like I was and it was groceries/electricity or a pair of kicks, the kicks had to go.

Last edited:

We all want our collections to be dope but if you were in a situation like I was and it was groceries/electricity or a pair of kicks, the kicks had to go.
I would rather have just one grail pair of kicks and not go hungry than to have a whole bunch of not overly dope pairs and chow down on soya sauce.

Last edited:

I would rather have just one grail pair of kicks and not go hungry than to have a whole bunch of not overly dope pairs and chow down on soya sauce.
Real $hit @krayzienike. I still have a pretty big problem with impulse buying but I'm trying to get better at determining which pairs are truly must cops vs. passes. I'm sure a lot of us have a bunch of those pairs that you "wanted so much" but then the return period passes and you either try to get retail back for them or they sit in your closet.

Last edited:

@BenW23 Dude... I returned Core Black 1.0s that were $210.00 retail plus taxes back when they first released back in 2015 on Footlocker.ca because I was that broke. I regret it to this day. Whenever I think about returning those...I get so pissed. I know those in here would have my back as sneakerheads though. We all want our collections to be dope but if you were in a situation like I was and it was groceries/electricity or a pair of kicks, the kicks had to go.

+10000! 

When you get your ducks in a row, maybe you'll just be able to locate a pair to add back into your collection 
smokin.gif

thats the truth man, sneakers are great and all but you gotta focus on what really matters.  Having a pair of super dope kicks are nice but if it means you gotta sacrifice something that you really need day to day then it aint worth it

full stomach > ANY kicks, period

Last edited:

Athleisure pack?
Is that what it was called? I think it was just referred to as the Prime Knit pack. Came out with a EQT 1/3 and 2/3 as well. All 3 were also available in an all black colour way. Came out shortly after the og green pack came out.

thats the truth man, sneakers are great and all but you gotta focus on what really matters.  Having a pair of super dope kicks are nice but if it means you gotta sacrifice something that you really need day to day then it aint worth it

full stomach > ANY kicks, period
Totally agree!

I'm 31 and if my parents ever found out how much I paid for my shoes, I would legit get a good old Stone Cold Steve Austin a*s whoopin + get disowned!

I was always part of "Team Retail" but everyone has their "grail pair" that they would bend over backwards for (well, not everyone). Mine were always the Air Max Atmos and Bred 1s growing up and y'all already know how much I paid for them.... but I'm super satisfied I finally have them so now it's back to "Team Retail" Even Sean Go paid resale price for his Atmos pair (WHAT?!?!) so I didn't feel as bad afterwards haha

Pretty curious what everyone else's thresholds/ceilings are when it comes to shoes/grails.

Is that what it was called? I think it was just referred to as the Prime Knit pack. Came out with a EQT 1/3 and 2/3 as well. All 3 were also available in an all black colour way. Came out shortly after the og green pack came out.
yea i think they were part of the "Melange" Athleisure pack.  Those are dope for sure and super comfy cause they're essentially sitting on top of the OG Pure Boost midsole.

Totally agree!

I'm 31 and if my parents ever found out how much I paid for my shoes, I would legit get a good old Stone Cold Steve Austin a*s whoopin + get disowned!

I was always part of "Team Retail" but everyone has their "grail pair" that they would bend over backwards for (well, not everyone). Mine were always the Air Max Atmos and Bred 1s growing up and y'all already know how much I paid for them.... but I'm super satisfied I finally have them so now it's back to "Team Retail" Even Sean Go paid resale price for his Atmos pair (WHAT?!?!) so I didn't feel as bad afterwards haha

Pretty curious what everyone else's thresholds/ceilings are when it comes to shoes/grails.
Yea, i think it also really depends on where you're at in life as well.  I think a bunch of NTers on here are getting married or having kids so that for sure changes how much and what you're willing to put your money towards.  I mean i remember spending a lot more when I was still living at home, not married and had more disposable income but now that I have adult bills like a mortgage and a family, dropping crazy amounts on sneakers isn't as important to me,  Plus, when you have 100+ kicks and live in the GTA you start to value space more than anything

There's no shoe out that I'd pay resale for, I have most of the shoes I really want and I don't even get to wear all of them

Last edited:

I swear ANYTHING boost just gets so so hyped nowadays. The OG ultra boost went on sale for like 165$ all throughout the city and sat at most retailers...

I'd still kill for that OG colourway. So clean..
if you guys are talking the version 1 OG ultraboost, those are still the GOAT in my eyes. the weave is the best compared to all the other iterations that came out after it.

I remember buying wools online on some no name running store in the US and it was on sale lool

I truly only have OG's.
and the only UB I own other than that are the RC UB v1 (which is pretty similar) and RC V2 (although bland on pictures on the internet, in hand the attention to detail on that shoe was done beautifully).

if you guys are talking the version 1 OG ultraboost, those are still the GOAT in my eyes. the weave is the best compared to all the other iterations that came out after it.

I remember buying wools online on some no name running store in the US and it was on sale lool

I truly only have OG's.
and the only UB I own other than that are the RC UB v1 (which is pretty similar) and RC V2 (although bland on pictures on the internet, in hand the attention to detail on that shoe was done beautifully).
Ya that's what I was referring to. I still have the OG 1.0 Ultra Boost (purple heel cup) deadstock. That's the reason I returned the Core Black 1.0s is because I bought the OG pair for 150$ Canadian on sale from a British website. Oh how the times have changed...

I have most of the shoes I really want and I don't even get to wear all of them
Exactly this and I already don't have much sneakers by NT standards. Overtime I find I'm just rocking the same few and collecting more becomes pointless.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy very much reading and talking about sneakers. I will spend the hard earn cash if I need to replace a pair. None of my worn pairs are worth anything anyway.

Exactly this and I already don't have much sneakers by NT standards. Overtime I find I'm just rocking the same few and collecting more becomes pointless.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy very much reading and talking about sneakers. I will spend the hard earn cash if I need to replace a pair. None of my worn pairs are worth anything anyway.
agreed, i think most or some of us started to collect heavy once we started to make some money and tried to get pairs we couldn't afford as kids.  That just starts to spiral at least in my case cause you start trying to get everything and when you start to slow down you realize you're only wearing two or three pairs cause you're worried to unDS some new kicks and just like rocking a few cause let's be honest, we all have a few pairs in our collection that look great in the box or on display and hideous on feet.

Not to rehash an old conversation but UPS just sent me a cheque for $50. Stating it was an overpayment on the Zebras I had ordered from YeezySupply. Didn't know or expect this to show up. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom