Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Actually Exclucity should be added to that "black list" as well. They're pointless when it comes to in-store raffles. Online and in-store drop is your only way with them.

Actually Exclucity should be added to that "black list" as well. They're pointless when it comes to in-store raffles. Online and in-store drop is your only way with them.
I'd have to agree with you there. Not a single confirmed pair from there on TSG or anywhere for that matter. 

I'd have to agree with you there. Not a single confirmed pair from there on TSG or anywhere for that matter. 
I used to think their online releases were rigged as well until I learned that there's a bot for them. 

Does anyone know when Haven and Nomad usually call? I'm assuming Friday afternoon? 

Last edited:

Does anyone know when Haven and Nomad usually call? I'm assuming Friday afternoon? 
Can't speak for Nomad but Haven usually send emails. Late emails for that matter. Emails that can come to you 1 week after a release. I got my email for the Belugas I believe 2 or 3 days after the release date. @Jastro  got an email for a copper 1 week late or something.
laugh.gif
 never lose faith.

Last edited:

I used to think their online releases were rigged as well until I learned that there's a bot for them. 

Nomad is usually straight after the raffle ends I think. Livestock and Haven email, normally starts within a few hours of the raffle ending.

JSJ11 in Sauga. Perfect just before Christmas
Hope others who ordered from NDC get them soon also

Mine was there this morning and then they sent them to Scarborough. No idea why.

Can't speak for Nomad but Haven usually send emails. Late emails for that matter. Emails that can come to you 1 week after a release. I got my email for the Belugas I believe 2 or 3 days after the release date. @Jastro
 got an email for a copper 1 week late or something. :lol:  never lose faith.

Wow, so people claim their pairs a week after release? That's interesting.

Nomad is usually straight after the raffle ends I think. Livestock and Haven email, normally starts within a few hours of the raffle ending.

I'll keep an eye on my email tomorrow, hopefully I hit somewhere. Thanks for the replies guys.

Raffle winners will have an opportunity to purchase a pair of adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 in red, green or copper. Sizes 8-13 available

These guys haven't even updated their raffle info

Wow, so people claim their pairs a week after release? That's interesting.

I think Haven reraffles which is pretty decent imo. If people don't claim within the time frame. Haven emails always go into junk for me, so that's possibly why they go unclaimed, esp. if it's gusy setting up multiple emails for raffles.

By the way guys, for those that are Nike+ members keep an eye out on your emails. I got a $20 gift card from Nike for online. Just gotta spend $100

Yea I was surprised when I saw it. If I dont end up using it I dont mind passing it along to one of you guys
awesome bud if you dont pm me if anything, contemplating picking up a pair of tech fleece joggers and socks lol

I was saying that to myself last night about there's still so much time. Didn't expect any calls on a Wednesday. 

Made 3 separate trips downtown for raffles. From Vaughan area which is missions to deal with traffic and pay for parking to line up in this freezing cold. 

Good luck to everyone that didn't eat yet. End rant 

Damn bro, that's rough. If anyone deserves to eat I'd say it's you. Struggle for raffles is real when you live in the GTA. I myself I only did yd ftl and sq1 plus online, but who knows maybe we'll get lucky!

Back
Top Bottom