Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I spoke to Nike chat the other day and they said it should arrive before the 21st
I already have a tracking # in Canada Post
yes I got a tracking number also but nothing updated just saying "shipper submitted information"

yes I got a tracking number also but nothing updated just saying "shipper submitted information"

Then I would not worry about it.
I ordered from Nike.ca 10x this year and if they have submitted information, it will not get cancelled and you should receive it next week.
The only time they were delayed is when it is stuck in Customs but that is not a Nike issue

Then I would not worry about it.
I ordered from Nike.ca 10x this year and if they have submitted information, it will not get cancelled and you should receive it next week.
The only time they were delayed is when it is stuck in Customs but that is not a Nike issue
Thanks for the information!

were the people in the raffle line able to buy the new ultra boosts as well?
I could be wrong, but I don't think the Adidas OG store sells ultra boosts. You have to go to the Adidas Running store at Dundas for that.

Last edited:
Looks like i'm going to have to wait it out until later in the day. Hopefully when all of Toronto is done entering the raffle.

Looks like i'm going to have to wait it out until later in the day. Hopefully when all of Toronto is done entering the raffle.
I don't know man, I think it may be better if you go now.

Yesterday the line grew after work was done for most people 4-5pm- close..

and according to my friend there was a bunch of people who got turned away and told to come back tomorrow who tried to get in before the 8pm deadline.

assuming they are all working people they may show up again later in the night, this would add to the crowd as well as kids that get off school who will only get a chance to go in the evening so...

i guess pick your poison?

but i believe someone said the last raffle for v2's the line died considerably for the second day? potential for this to happen as well.

Back
Top Bottom