Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Its kinda hard to resell in canada i think, especially with the price hikes already. Little to no room for profit unless you get it at a discount. Better off just putting it up on ebay than selling locally.
I agree, which is why Yeezys bring out the crowds, most profit to be made over jordans and nikes

I also think that most college/university students are on christmas break now. So basically they have time to stand in line. Whenever I line up, I always feel like i'm the oldest dude in line among a sea of kids.

what changed?

I think the way information was made known to the public changed. Specifically with KicksDealsCanada on Twitter, has given info to a lot of people who aren't even looking for sought after shoes, with useful info to where to get them.

Also, I blame Adidas for the long lines. If they didn't get Foot Stores to sign this stupid non-disclosure agreement about how they can't announce anything until Adidas does, we could've had raffles on Monday as well.

There's absolutely NO reason for Adidas to play this whole secret game til the week of release. It's incredibly stupid.

Also, I blame Adidas for the long lines. If they didn't get Foot Stores to sign this stupid non-disclosure agreement about how they can't announce anything until Adidas does, we could've had raffles on Monday as well.

There's absolutely NO reason for Adidas to play this whole secret game til the week of release. It's incredibly stupid.
Yeah considering that everyone already knows they're dropping at least a week prior.

HOH YD used to let you write your own name down unsupervised, now they have employees handling it.

Having the employee's write your information should be standardized across all locations.

Honestly, I'm pretty surprised I got a call back for Space Jam's at the location I was at with the way a large group of dudes in front of me were writing 3-4 names each. That page filled up hella fast.

Last edited:
LMAO there was a guy outside of Livestock asking random strangers passing by to help him get raffle tickets 
laugh.gif

I can't believe this dude won 2 pairs already. :lol:

It's brutal outside right now, can't believe people are lined up outside at adidas still.

I can't believe this dude won 2 pairs already.
laugh.gif

It's brutal outside right now, can't believe people are lined up outside at adidas still.
What time do their raffles end? I'm going to Eaton centre tomorrow morning to meet with someone, so I'm gonna try to sign up at adidas.

Hit Exclu and Livestock earlier, super fast. 5 mins total in both shops. Didn't have time for adidas, not sure if i'll bother tomorrow.

Any of you guys willing to buy sj11 for $400 in sz10, is it worth it? I'm buying one from a person and he said he has 3 pairs of sz.10 on sale for that price^^

Any of you guys willing to buy sj11 for $400 in sz10, is it worth it? I'm buying one from a person and he said he has 3 pairs of sz.10 on sale for that price^^

For me personally, nah. If I had to pay resell my max would be $380.

But ultimately its whatever value you put on the shoe, if you absolutely want to lock down a pair now then all the power to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom