Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sportchek Eaton Centre has a whole bunch of ASG gear too. Adidas and Mitchell&Ness 50% off.

Hats, Jerseys, T-shirt Jerseys, and Hoodies plenty of sizes available. Just got back from there.

How do you guys get coupon codes when the retailer sends a defective product? I'm just being offered a refund

Sportchek Eaton Centre has a whole bunch of ASG gear too. Adidas and Mitchell&Ness 50% off.

Hats, Jerseys, T-shirt Jerseys, and Hoodies plenty of sizes available. Just got back from there.
Oh really? The guy at maple leaf square said they got all of the ASG stuff from the Sportchek's in the area... guess not?

Just called Real Sports, no more Reigning Champs hats. 
frown.gif

That reminds me.....did that dude from Sudbury or wherever it was up north come into town and get his WC 4s during ASW? he's been asking about where to pick up since 2013 it feels like.

Apparently there is a lot of hype on these 12s. I didn't think they would be doing a raffle on these.

I'm glad I was able to pick mine up from the Jumpman store.

That reminds me.....did that dude from Sudbury or wherever it was up north come into town and get his WC 4s during ASW? he's been asking about where to pick up since 2013 it feels like.

I hope he did. Dedication.

If someone has an extra pair in his size, hopefully they can help him out.

Has anybody seen the all-star mug and/or keychain at any sportchek locations? I went to yorkdale (said they had stock on sportchek.ca) and apparently they shipped all the all star stuff to MLSE, according to an employee.

Apparently there is a lot of hype on these 12s. I didn't think they would be doing a raffle on these.

I'm glad I was able to pick mine up from the Jumpman store.
I don't think so...  tons of pairs made it out early.  Some footlocker stores do raffles for pretty much all of their retros because mall management doesn't let them do line ups.

The glow in the dark one? Solestop has it

Have to throw a rep your way. I checked Solestop this past week and found nothing, but I just did a deep dive on their site again; though I didn't come up with Triple White Lillards, I actually came across the last pair of Tubular X "Sesame" in my size, which I had wanted for a while but never managed to find. Pretty excited for them.

Last edited:
I don't think so...  tons of pairs made it out early.  Some footlocker stores do raffles for pretty much all of their retros because mall management doesn't let them do line ups.

I agree, another easy cop after the Jordan store dropped these early. Kijiji is full of the same ads from the all star weekend

NT fam, is there any reputable sneakers store in the GTA where we can trade?

See alot of these on youtube, don't seem to have any in TO

Has anybody seen the all-star mug and/or keychain at any sportchek locations? I went to yorkdale (said they had stock on sportchek.ca) and apparently they shipped all the all star stuff to MLSE, according to an employee.
I copped a mug and keychain before ASW at sportchek eaton centre. Unfortunately as I was peeling the sticker off the mug it fell and shattered...

I went back today and I can tell you that Sportchek at Eaton Centre doesn't have them anymore keychains or mugs. The only remaining thing I saw by the cashier was stickers.

Have to throw a rep your way. I checked Solestop this past week and found nothing, but I just did a deep dive on their site again; though I didn't come up with Triple White Lillards, I actually came across the last pair of Tubular X "Sesame" in my size, which I had wanted for a while but never managed to find. Pretty excited for them.
They have them in store at the Markham location.  I was there yesterday.  glad to hear that I could help lolz

Last edited:
if anyone could pick me up a demar derozan ASG t shirt in a small or medium, I'd be real grateful. ordered online but I have to return it bc the back of the shirt doesnt have print on it. Adidas.ca has it currently, but it's not 50%off

Back
Top Bottom