Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quick question guys..you dont need an invite or any of that sneaker express stuff to go inside the jordan store right? I work downtown and I was wondering if i can just walk in the store during my lunch break. Thanks in advance guys.

Quick question guys..you dont need an invite or any of that sneaker express stuff to go inside the jordan store right? I work downtown and I was wondering if i can just walk in the store during my lunch break. Thanks in advance guys.

SNKRS Express is invite only. All spots are reserved currently but they should open up I think (I just cancelled mine so 1 spot should be available). You can register here:

https://www.nike.com/events-registration/series?id=2346&days=0

JB Store is invite for tomorrow only but will be open to public on Friday at 6:23 AM and open 24 hours until the 15th.

I can't access nike.com from my device.
[h1]Access Denied[/h1]
You don't have permission to access "http://www.nike.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.3ec094d1.1455156726.13d9ff0b

Last edited:

spots opened up for tomorrow nikeid 1 on 1 session
i did one tonight. honestly, not worth it. EXACT same options and pricing as online. if you pay there, they give you a set of dubraes and lace tips. you can also get your shoes cleaned by a "shoeshine boy" using jason markk. but i think there are better uses for your all star weekend time. but if you're in the area, you can stop by get fresh before or after your appointment

i did one tonight. honestly, not worth it. EXACT same options and pricing as online. if you pay there, they give you a set of dubraes and lace tips. you can also get your shoes cleaned by a "shoeshine boy" using jason markk. but i think there are better uses for your all star weekend time. but if you're in the area, you can stop by get fresh before or after your appointment

If you don't mind me asking but what kind of dubrae was it? I'm going to iD a pair of the Kobe 11 AS either way and wouldn't mind getting those stuff. Also did they have a sample of the Kobe 11 AS? Flyknit painted?

Last edited:

So you pretty much get to design your on nike id shoe like you do online but you get it on the spot?

Same here...got the QR code plus a list of all the events I registered for.

Somehow the Get Fresh isn't included.
The email I got only had 306 Underground listed (which I also got email confirmation for on the first day), I signed up for Get Fresh and Snkrs Xpress the day after and didn't get email confirmation nor is it listed in the email, it still shows that I'm registered when I go to the events page, so guess it's okay?

If you don't mind me asking but what kind of dubrae was it? I'm going to iD a pair of the Kobe 11 AS either way and wouldn't mind getting those stuff. Also did they have a sample of the Kobe 11 AS? Flyknit painted?
​i guess that's an advantage. you get to see the patterns in person. looks like a couple choices for the dubrae. gold or silver with different messages i.e. toronto, 416, 2016, 1982, nike

Last edited:
is it just the qr code?

Got mine, but it was jsut for the sessions I regsitered for earlier in the week. Anything I registered for today (snkrsxpress) wasn't on it.

The pass also has all the pin locations for those interested (Nike Pins not the AS game pin)

Maple Leaf Pin @ HoH, 'Bring your Game Pin' @ FL Eaton Centre, AF1 Flyknit Pin @ Livestock, jordan Wings Pin @ 306.

Last edited:
Got mine, but it was jsut for the sessions I regsitered for earlier in the week. Anything I registered for today (snkrsxpress) wasn't on it.

The pass also has all the pin locations for those interested (Nike Pins not the AS game pin)

Maple Leaf Pin @ HoH, 'Bring your Game Pin' @ FL Eaton Centre, AF1 Flyknit Pin @ Livestock, jordan Wings Pin @ 306.

Jordan Wings and Maple Leaf pins would be nice to have

Back
Top Bottom