Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

These sitting anywhere?

nike-air-force-1-low-summer-2014-colourways-0.jpg

Want some advice here... I size swapped my Jordan 11 legend blues, the other guy checked them out and was fine with them. I then watched him try them on and crease the side paneling, they were still factory laced at the point since they weren't my size. The guy sends me a text a few days later saying he wants his shoes back, and that mine are probably fake because I didn't include a receipt. I know they are 100% legit, bought off a well knowm member of Canada's got sole... What would you do in my position

Want some advice here... I size swapped my Jordan 11 legend blues, the other guy checked them out and was fine with them. I then watched him try them on and crease the side paneling, they were still factory laced at the point since they weren't my size. The guy sends me a text a few days later saying he wants his shoes back, and that mine are probably fake because I didn't include a receipt. I know they are 100% legit, bought off a well knowm member of Canada's got sole... What would you do in my position

I wouldn't trade back. He UNDS'd your shoes. If they didn't fit he would've known when he tried them

I'd tell him *****. Fools like him is one of many things wrong with the culture in 2015.

why is this even a topic? You already traded, you did nothing wrong, block his number and get on with your life. Little punk kids like this deserve their **** jacked.

Only reason I even posted this was the fact that the guys cousin who setup the trade is on niketalk, and I don't want him saying I'm a scammer

Tell him to kindly **** off. Don't even waste your time arguing, some people cannot be reasoned with.

Do not trade back .

Livestock's boxing day sale is live. There's some pretty great deals on tech fleece, though only the Team Red joggers are in stock. Trying to talk myself into a hoodie but realistically I probably don't need it. Shoes are mostly excluded from the sale, but there's some stuff available.

Also, there was this coupon code for free shipping from way, way back, THOSENBS so try that out.

Last edited:
Don't bother with mike vaughan mills. Everything 30 off but nothing good. Jordan 2 120, but dwindling sizes now

Also, footlocker.ca has 25% off with a few restrictions. Tech Fleece(including joggers) qualify, though it's really stupid because you can either enter the 25% off code, OR the free shipping code. Dumb. Anyway, they have tech fleece joggers, but they look like the old style without the side zippers. Ebates 3% cash-back as well.

Has anyone seen the Kyrie 1s around? Not interested in retail, but 25% off is reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom