Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Are we gettin the Air Max Ice series tmw too or is it just US?

was thinking the same thing...would love to know if any retailers got any of the 5 US cws dropping soon...the 1 cw i'm willling to pull the trigger on doesnt look to be available to those south of the border and it was released overseas so hoping and praying maybe we get a shot at it here

Dipset Pop up Shop @ Capsule Toronto 29 Bel Air St

Saturday March 1st 11am-7pm

Sunday   March 2nd 1pm-5pm

Hoodies, Crewnecks, Tees, Hats and Beanies

Last edited:
Also a question. Using CBI to ship from NDC, but NDC is saying its a PO Box. How do I fix that?
Maybe try a different service. Usaddressinc is just over the Queenston-Lewiston border, or Kinek have locations at all 3 Niagara/Buffalo crossings. Have used both and been satisfied.

anybody go to the outlets on thrs or fri? any new promos or stock?

- ivan

same promo as earlier in the week, ie 25% off backwall, and 30% off clearance rack clothing. Didn't notice any new stock worth mentioning. There are a lot of running shoes, I think most if not all of it was there last week though.

Also a question. Using CBI to ship from NDC, but NDC is saying its a PO Box. How do I fix that?

I have mine entered as "123 Main St. 123456" rather than "123 Main St. PMB 123456". Nike let me register that address but I haven’t shipped there yet. But I really can't imagine any problems get it shipped correctly. Might want to call Nike/CBI to double check.

same promo as earlier in the week, ie 25% off backwall, and 30% off clearance rack clothing. Didn't notice any new stock worth mentioning. There are a lot of running shoes, I think most if not all of it was there last week though.

So...I suppose they release ALL the good stuff on long weekends when I typically am out of town lol

Its just crazy how inconsistent the store stock and prices are. There's either insane deals or no deals at all....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom