Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody here purchase the air jordan iv white cement that was up on the nba store this morning? They had a size 9 and 9.5 in stock.

Anybody here purchase the air jordan iv white cement that was up on the nba store this morning? They had a size 9 and 9.5 in stock.
does the nba store ship shoes to canada?

i remember trying to get a pair of Kobe VIIs last year and was sent a message saying they do not ship shoes to Canada....maybe things have changed

i remember trying to get a pair of Kobe VIIs last year and was sent a message saying they do not ship shoes to Canada....maybe things have changed
yea they do now,,I know people who have purchased jerseys from there before.

yea they do now,,I know people who have purchased jerseys from there before.
yea, i never had an issue with jerseys or shirts before, but i was unable to buy shoes from the nba store last year

glad to hear that it's changed though, good news for sure

Anybody coppin the AJ8's this Saturday?  Was feelin the KD V elites until I saw that pricetag. Damn.

Yeah but shipping/customs are an absolute rape, especially if you're not ordering much. Tried buying a Raptors fitted and came up to like $20 in fees alone. :x
Did the American po box thing when I hit up Buffalo (I use Kinek https://www.kinek.com ), cost me $5, but w/ NBA's 15% off code total came to ~$38 iirc

Last edited:
Sup NT guys hope you guys had a great day with the weather...

I know its not Nike, but regardless the Puma sale that started today was pretty good. Saw numerous colorways of the Clyde Lows, some of which i considered picking up but decided not too just cause i have all the colorways i want already. They had the purple ones, red/white, yellow/green, light blue/red..i don't know if you guys are even into that...

Lots of mediums and large sizes, i happen to be a small and there was only a half table for size smalls...regardless got some sweatpants to lounge in... Also socks were really cheap, cleaned out a box of no show black puma socks...proper for the summer.

Oh yea and there are no men's change rooms in this one...why i have no clue, so wear some black boxers...but who wears briefs nowadays anyways...ha ha

Anyways you guys should check it out, its at Markham Fairgrounds.

NTers! im gonig to cali in a couple of weeks, specifically LA and san diego. would anyone that has ever been recommend some places to hit up while im there?

NTers! im gonig to cali in a couple of weeks, specifically LA and san diego. would anyone that has ever been recommend some places to hit up while im there?
For a look at some hard to find kicks, drop by Flight Club LA and The Holy Grail. Wouldn't buy anything from them since their prices are more than eBay....but it's nice to take a walk through.

For places you might actually find something to buy though, I would try Undefeated, Kicks Sole Provider and Sportie LA.

Here's a link to a listing of stores though. http://sneakernews.com/sneaker-shopping-guide/la-sneaker-stores/

everything in the backwall clearance section of Nike Vaughan Mills is additional 20% off. Not much of a selection though. I did see a pair of AM 97 in 11.5, but there wasnt a price on the box.

so apparently Jordan was poisoned that game against Utah that was dubbed the "flu game"  does that mean those shoes get changed to the Poisoned 12's ?? lol
roll.gif

Last edited:
 So we are getting them here?  Are we getting the Lebron elites too?  It would be the first time we got +enabled pairs.

We are indeed getting em here. The superhero colourway is $220. The KD elites that is.

Last edited:
There's also an army surplus just north of Yonge/Wellesley on the East side of Yonge I believe. Camo's of all kinds.
Wait i don't think that place is there anymore...

Anyways, is their still a footlocker outlet at the Dixie Outlet Mall? Anyone have updates on that place?

Anyways, is their still a footlocker outlet at the Dixie Outlet Mall? Anyone have updates on that place?
Footlocker outlet is still in Dixie, I was there last week and there was absolutely nothing to report. That store is at an all time low right now. Nothing to go out of your way for

In the blue building on the corner where a supplements store used to be? They had a bigger space not too far away on the West side of Yonge, but downsized just across the street.

I haven't been there in about 2 or 3 weeks though, if it closed between then and now.

Back
Top Bottom