Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was downtown today thought I would take my dad into HoH to show him since he hasn't been yet, saw the 3-4 guys sitting in the chairs in the pictures above that diplomat posted and thought the thirst for 88s are hot. Saw they actually had 13s left and they had a size 7, 14, and 15 i believe he said. Also saw a 10 or 10.5 (cant remember) of thunder 4s on display, just the usual they have sitting there.

88's

House of Hoops - 85
Nike Toronto - 45
Livestock - 16
Si Vous Play Queen - 18

Footlockers:

Yorkdale - 18/20 (For some reason their final numbers weren't mentioned)
Scarborough Town Centre - 14
Square One - 18
Sherway Gardens - 12
Brampton/Bramalea City Centre - 18

Champs:

Yonge Street - 12
Yorkdale - 16
Scarborough Town Centre -13
Brampton/Bramalea City Centre - 14

*also note the employee rules for Champs/FL and the 20%

Last edited:
^ great info!
I was told 30 bred xi at HOH. And unconfirmed numbers for eaton centre and york dale. I'm guessing probably less.

Someone posted that Si Vous Play had a few He Got Games left (I believe a size 11 on display was mentioned) when they checked Thursday afternoon... an employee tried to get me them but they only had 8.5 & 9.5 left when they opened Friday morning. Ahh well.

I pretty much gave up trying to get the 88s tomorrow, I refuse to lose sleep over shoes. I ain't about that life.

I'm gonna text my luck with the Bred XIs, any tips on how early I should go? 10am Yorkdale?

Last edited:
I have a feeling alot of people who went early who couldnt get the 88's will cop the Bred XI's instead.... If it is indeed a huge restock you might be okay. It also seems to be a surprise release as there has been almost no public statement regarding the release. 

Someone posted that Si Vous Play had a few He Got Games left (I believe a size 11 on display was mentioned) when they checked Thursday afternoon... an employee tried to get me them but they only had 8.5 & 9.5 left when they opened Friday morning. Ahh well.

I pretty much gave up trying to get the 88s tomorrow, I refuse to lose sleep over shoes. I ain't about that life.

I'm gonna text my luck with the Bred XIs, any tips on how early I should go? 10am Yorkdale?

I'm the one that said that. Sorry bout that, but I did see 11 on display at noon.

Yeah, I gave up on the 3s as well. The big fish for me is the grapes anyway.

Yorkdale opens at 9:30, I don't know if I wanna play with 30mins, haha! Didn't even know they were restocking until I read it here. I considered getting my fam' in Minnesota to cop them but it's by ticket only. I maybe getting a lil lucky...

^^^ I'm not sure if they allow the FL's inside malls to open at 8 AM on release date? Can anyone confirm?

I have a feeling alot of people who went early who couldnt get the 88's will cop the Bred XI's instead.... If it is indeed a huge restock you might be okay. It also seems to be a surprise release as there has been almost no public statement regarding the release. 

It's being released online and in stores all over the States... Foot Action tweeted it almost 2 or 3 weeks ago. Ordinarily, the releases in the States and in Canada fall on the same dates with the exception of the 3s.

yea i copped for 265 shipped not bad.... was hesitant at first cuz i already got a ds pair.
however after thinking about it , i dont see these being released again for a VERY long time so i had to double up

Man struck out on the Breds on RD and now on restock... these online releases are not my thing... If anyone has a sz.9 pair of Breds and want to let them go, swing me a PM. 

Thanks to those for the hookups on the 88s!! Won my raffle with Nike and Capsule!! I'm so happy I camped all night!! Part of the perks of being a super rich teenager! #parents

#pooseole

Back
Top Bottom