Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

funny how "Athlete's World" barely have athletes shopping there...i see most customers buying casual clothes, fitteds, etc..

smh that they got bought out by stitches.

Wasn't Athlete's World apart of the Bata company before? They used to carry a good line up of shoes back then but since that mainstream hip-hop imagedeclined they fell off...pretty hard too.

Do they need to be in a special tier to sell upper class basketball shoes? I think it would be more wise if they headed in that FL/Champs direction.

IMO they're turning into the modern day Joggers but just with access amounts of hip hop clothing, though I did remember seeing some Five Four stuff.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

funny how "Athlete's World" barely have athletes shopping there...i see most customers buying casual clothes, fitteds, etc..

smh that they got bought out by stitches.

eek.gif
I didn't know they got bought out by stitches. damn...

yea just looked it up...37 athlets world locations are to close... stitches was supposed to buy them, but that didn't go over.

J Capo wrote:

L+D, Greedy Genius, Sneaktip + Undercrown now all available at Athletes World apparently. Emp appreciation next weekend at Champs + FTL.

Wow all those brand are already trash, this is just going to make it worst. When brands try to get to big they lose everything and all those brands willfall under that umbrella.

HAHA Thanks JDocs and ILOVEAF1 those pictures made me laugh

Yup same distributor but I won't elaborate on it, I actually know some of the guys but I think it's a terrible move especially for L&D.

Can we a check on some of the spots. Haven't heard from places in awhile...

ES
V. Mills, Burloak, & Niagara falls
SVP steals.
Lucky gems at Woodside.
laugh.gif

I'll be hitting up burloak sometime in the next couple of days probably.

That distributor really made a mistake IMO...

Lundy Lane Nike outlet, 30% off reg price. sneakers and clothes

2 tables of samples, mens and womans
all shoes 49.99
nothing special

same goes for Vmills except dude told me it was 30% off red sticker prices...

if anyone cares Buffalo Shop at vmills entire store 50% off

UNITED FRONT UPDATE

NOMAD

- FRAGMENT X KANGOL BEANIES & GOLF HATS

GOODFOOT

- NIKE ACG HURACHES

RANSOM FITTED

- NEW NHL & MAJOR THREAT "WE MAJOR" X NEW ERA COLLAB.

Lundy Lane Nike outlet, 30% off reg price. sneakers and clothes

2 tables of samples, mens and womans
all shoes 49.99
nothing special
Pretty much the same @ the Burloak outlet, you'll be able to find some XX2s for 30% off (White colourway IIRC)

Sample table had some MA90 boots, one snakeskin, one brown/neon/whatever mash up it was. They also had a pair of dunk/free hybrids.

messy day downtown,

stolen riches has a lot of nice shoes 50% off, mostly for big feet or small feet but some mentionables would be jordan V lasers and caro Vs amongst otherthings.
ransom fitted is under renovations again and has been moved into the ransom store? they werent sellin hats today but apparently theyll start again tmrw.
livestock peacoats = fly but expensive prices

winners has some peacoats rangin from 50-200 but the sizes are mostly for big people (l-xxl) plus they got a couple of new era fitteds and some d&g blazersfor 600$

You can print it out to use AFAIK, there's a Facebook grp with the same flyer but a differnt name

aMerican apparel F & F tonight too

^ would also like to know if they have this...

wouldn't mind hitting up Eaton Centre tomorrow.... also.. can i print this out??? to use at the nike store?? or will they not allow it?

Back
Top Bottom