Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Think you need $99 or $150 minimum for free shipping.

FYI - they are based out of Burlington -- maybe call them and see if you can do a pickup if you're nearby?  Can't imagine shipping being that expensive since it's fairly close.

On their site:
 Canada
1207 Appleby Line, Unit H1001 [South Side of Storage Spot Building]
Burlington, ON L7L 5H9
Open to the public for PICK UP ORDERS by chance Monday to Friday 9 - 5 (98% chance someone will be present) & the 3rd Saturday of every month 12 - 4. If you live locally you are welcome place your order online and select Pick up Order at Burlington Warehouse as opposed to shipping it to you. You may also visit the warehouse to place your order & we will do our best to prepare it for you while you wait.

Last edited:

As a seller I wouldnt do this either. But alot of sellers do. He asked how to avoid the global swindling program.

+1... it's always worth a try. The worst that can happen is that they say no. I think 9/10 times, they've agreed to do it. It's common practice these days.
Seller agreed to it no problem, he was happy to save some fees as well. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, thanks again for the suggestion

are these all white heaureches really sold out?

They're slowly rolling out this week, not all locations got their shipment on Monday. Today STC, Dufferin and a couple other Champs got theirs in. By the weekend most stores that didn't receive yet should have them.

Anyone else hear about Hare 1 and Metallic 5 release dates getting pushed to late April? Got told this when I tried to enter the raffles at HoH STC on Monday...

Assuming it might just be the Canadian release delayed.

They're slowly rolling out this week, not all locations got their shipment on Monday. Today STC, Dufferin and a couple other Champs got theirs in. By the weekend most stores that didn't receive yet should have them.
Dufferin got theirs today? Im trying to call in but the phones busy. Thinking about making a trip down there.

Nvm i just read that you said dufferin mall champs has it.

Last edited:
Anyone else hear about Hare 1 and Metallic 5 release dates getting pushed to late April? Got told this when I tried to enter the raffles at HoH STC on Monday...

Assuming it might just be the Canadian release delayed.
Courtside posted that they got delayed too.

you can now customize your tubulars on mi addias for anyone interested! http://www.adidas.ca/en/mi-tubular-...%20Tubular%20Runner%20Classic#is_configurator
^ i haven't contributed much to the group yet, but i am still new to the forum and have been helped out a lot by everyone here..

that being said, i have an "employee purchase program" coupon for adidas.ca - good for 50% off all full priced items, 20% off sale, 30% off miadidas .. 

i just placed an order for my mitubulars and got them for 95$+ delivery.. reg is $190

pretty good deal, first person to PM can have it, but has to be someone who also contributes to the forum and also pm with what you plan on using it for (don't want to give it away and it going to waste) 

cheers guys!

Think you need $99 or $150 minimum for free shipping.

FYI - they are based out of Burlington -- maybe call them and see if you can do a pickup if you're nearby?  Can't imagine shipping being that expensive since it's fairly close.

On their site:
Awesome, thank you for your help. Picking up my pair from the warehouse right now.

go to Ateaze STC. they sell jason markk. make sure to get the premium brush so u dont damage the suede or other premium materials! hope this helps
Anyone can provide tips or products available in Toronto for cleaning suede on shoes?
I would be VERY CAREFUL with Jason Markk (sold in a ton of places) -- haven't tried it myself on my suede (I use JM on mesh, leather, etc). -- but according to the SB and NB guys that have posted before/after photos, JM seems to fade suede dye pretty drastically (think they even warn about this from JM directly).  So test on a very small area before you do the whole shoe.

According to some US NB and SB guys (a lot of suede in those lines), Lincoln E-Z Cleaner is the go to (haven't tried it myself - I just dry brush dirt off mine and only wear suede on sunny days).  Here's an Amazon link that ships to Toronto:

Amazon product ASIN B00B6SQH52
EDIT - Nevermind - comes to ~$35 shipped. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

I would be VERY CAREFUL with Jason Markk (sold in a ton of places) -- haven't tried it myself on my suede (I use JM on mesh, leather, etc). -- but according to the SB and NB guys that have posted before/after photos, JM seems to fade suede dye pretty drastically (think they even warn about this from JM directly).  So test on a very small area before you do the whole shoe.

According to some US NB and SB guys (a lot of suede in those lines), Lincoln E-Z Cleaner is the go to (haven't tried it myself - I just dry brush dirt off mine and only wear suede on sunny days).  Here's an Amazon link that ships to Toronto:

Amazon product ASIN B00B6SQH52
EDIT - Nevermind - comes to ~$35 shipped. 
sick.gif

Yep, Jason Markk is known to fade out suede due to how strong it is. 

Lincoln Ez Cleaner is definitely better for suede in particular and you can find it at most local shoe repair shoes for $9, no need to buy it from amazon.

Thanks for all the suggestions, will take a look for Lincoln ez cleaner. If anyone knows any specific stores in the east end , markham, scarb etc that carries it would be much apprciated.

Anyone hitting up the outlets today? Wondering if the hash wall discount is back. I popped in on Kitchener on Tues, and there really wasn't anything at all. Thinking about Halton tomorrow or Sat.

Anyone hitting up the outlets today? Wondering if the hash wall discount is back. I popped in on Kitchener on Tues, and there really wasn't anything at all. Thinking about Halton tomorrow or Sat.

I went to Halton last weekend and they didn't have much. They had some flyknit lunar 2's in some ugly colours and KD V elites that I can recall. Nothing that stood out.

U sure it's open tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom