Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know if there's going to be another 25% off sale at the Nike Outlets this weekend? I've gone twice in the last couple of months and it seemed like those weekends had that kind of sale running - not sure if the back wall is always 25% off or if I just showed up by luck on those sale days.

Anyone know if there's going to be another 25% off sale at the Nike Outlets this weekend? I've gone twice in the last couple of months and it seemed like those weekends had that kind of sale running - not sure if the back wall is always 25% off or if I just showed up by luck on those sale days.
likely next weekend since its easter long weekend

they tend to coincide with 'holidays' however also occur on random weekends, but its really on/off. call ahead to save yourself the drive

Sport Chek has 25% off Nike shorts and tees, including the Tech Fleece shorts in Grey and Black. Plus 10% subscription discount and 3% off Ebates. Good deal.

Randomly heading to Buffalo tomorrow, does anyone have an idea what stores might have the am90 infrareds? Searched the buffalo thread and it's pretty dead in there.

Randomly heading to Buffalo tomorrow, does anyone have an idea what stores might have the am90 infrareds? Searched the buffalo thread and it's pretty dead in there.
why not just call them up?  long d is probably cheaper in time/cost.

Originally Posted by rundatgame View Post

why not just call them up?  long d is probably cheaper in time/cost.

You talking about The Infared patch?

Last edited:
No idea at footlocker but at Champs is all retros, some roshes, af1, air max 90 all wht and Air max 90 all Blk. Tech fleece is good to go at Champs!

Is there a Friends & Family promotion running parallel to this, or is it strictly employees? From what I recall, there was usually some kind of 20-25% F&F discount during, or around the time of EA.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by rundatgame View Post

You talking about The Infared patch?
yessir

So no stores here getting any of the AM day releases?

Edit. One of the EU sites got the AM0 but it came up to $260+ CAD :x :smh:

Last edited:
So no stores here getting any of the AM day releases?

Edit. One of the EU sites got the AM0 but it came up to $260+ CAD :x :smh:

Livestock and I think Capsule(?) are confirmed for the 0. Unless you're there in store, you probably won't have a shot, not going to make it online.

Last edited:
Is there a Friends & Family promotion running parallel to this, or is it strictly employees? From what I recall, there was usually some kind of 20-25% F&F discount during, or around the time of EA.

Nope Friends and Family! Haven't heard of Champs / Foot doin one of those sales in years! If I recall it was like 3 years ago for Foot and like 4 for Champs. Correct me if I have forgotten.

Nope Friends and Family! Haven't heard of Champs / Foot doin one of those sales in years! If I recall it was like 3 years ago for Foot and like 4 for Champs. Correct me if I have forgotten.

Hah, about that. Last time living in the city.

Back
Top Bottom