Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Outlets at Niagara Collection

Sorry I am late... but I visited Thurs.

They had FIRE available.

To throw a few shoes out there: Foamposite Grey/Royal, Foamposite Volt/Silver, Lebron XI low red, Lebron XI denim, KD VI USA, Lebron X Elite Crimson/Volt, Jordan 6 Rings (Multiple Colorways), Flyknit Free (Multiple Colorways), Lebron XI Graffiti (Size 13+ only)

I can't/won't provide info on sizes... just suggest that you make nice with employees there... If I hadn't met a damn nice dude working... I would have left empty handed... instead I spent about $400 on "backroom" stock they hadn't had a chance to put out yet... lol.

Hashwall was all 30% off and clothing 40% off.

Also...

Cole Haan Outlet: 20% off lowest ticketed price on everything.

They had a ton of different Lunargrand colorways for around $99 plus discount. Loads of sizes, I went HAM!!! 

Check them out in person tomorrow if you have a chance!!!

Canada One Premium Outlets at Niagara

I picked up about 5 Nike Golf Shirts... all 19.97$ plus an additional 40% off. Hats were crazy cheap too, lots of Nike Golf gear.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Kovalchuk! So the Cole Haan at the new niagara outlets is now open? I went last week and it was closed still. What color lunargrands did they have??

I didn't go but friend of mine went to the Niagara outlet on friday. Said they had Lebron 11 denims for $140 and the Grey/royal and silver/volt foams for 130, all of which were an extra 30% off. Scattered sizes of course.

Thanks for the update Kovalchuk! So the Cole Haan at the new niagara outlets is now open? I went last week and it was closed still. What color lunargrands did they have??

Brown/Baby blue

Grey/Volt

Brown/Beige

Camo/Black (Military style boots)

Black Suede/Beige

Black/Black (Croc Print Wing Tip)

(First color listed is shoe... second is sole) + several other colorways... unfortunately no Lunar Chukkas though.

Not to mention all the employees are brand new... being trained... and VERY willing to help. 

Does anyone have the 20% off Cole Haan email/coupon? Apparently it's not a walk in thing....

Much appreciated

Not to mention all the employees are brand new... being trained... and VERY willing to help. 

This is the Niagara-on-the-Lake one right? yeah, I find their employees to be very cool and helpful the few times I've gone so far.

the Nike at the Niagara Outlets (the new one) had some discounted Kobe apparel, I bought 2 shirts for $23
Halton hills had some kd dri fit shirts for about 20 - 40%, but only xl.
Thanks for the info jordankcw and mkc1983. I went to the Nike store Outlet Collection at Niagara on the Lake today and the staff were starting to put out some Nike Lunar Flynit Chukka - Bright Crimson's (SKU: 554969-600) at around 4pm. $99.97 before applying 30% off. They were being snapped up fairly quickly but there were at least a pair of 9.5 and 10.5 before I left. If you don't see your size at the backwall ask a staff for your size.

Saw this on the footlocker.ca website. Sept 19.. Jordan Retro 3 ,multiple color ways. I wonder what this is about? Restock on different jordan 3s? Anyone know what this is about?

Last edited:
A bit more regarding the Lunargrands @ Cole Haan @ Outlet Collections... actually none of them were $99. There was a black (suede) / beige colourway for $109, the milkshake, navy blue / beige were $139. They had a weird looking dark blue / black (dr. marten-ish) also $109. The leather Lunargrands were $139 as well.

20% off is with coupon only and I think the promotion ended today...

Nike was a mess with 1/3 of the black wall empty...

A bit more regarding the Lunargrands @ Cole Haan @ Outlet Collections... actually none of them were $99. There was a black (suede) / beige colourway for $109, the milkshake, navy blue / beige were $139. They had a weird looking dark blue / black (dr. marten-ish) also $109. The leather Lunargrands were $139 as well.

20% off is with coupon only and I think the promotion ended today...

Nike was a mess with 1/3 of the black wall empty...
Hmmm...

What was that famous Jay-Z line???

"Men lie... women lie... receipts don't."

Also, for clarification I did NOT have a coupon. 

Anyone received a coupon from nike outlets during the weekend? Just wondering, as I didn't nor did I see them handing any out

Went to Vaughn Mills over the weekends and picked up a pair of Black Free Flyknit+ for $69.97-30% off. They had them in black with sizes 11 and up. Great deal considering what these came out for originally.

Also noticed they had the Kobe 9 (i believe they were gumbo), but were in size 8 and then 13, retailing for $139 with 30% off.

For anyone looking for Air Max 1's, they had the Essential Atomic Green scattered throughout the store (go near the front where they have all the clothes), selling for $59.99 /w 30% off

Last edited:
I know this might not be the right thread.

Did anyone hear about Today's Sportwear losing their JB license.
I knew that Si Vous Play lost theirs for a while now.
Just thought I'd share.
where'd u hear this?

I've been going to SVP for my jordan release. Latest was the 11 low infrareds, so did they lose it right after?

In case anyone missed it, Foot Locker Canada has announced on Instagram that they will be selling both versions of the Jordan XX9's on September 6th. As of right now, the captions on the photos state that the Jordan XX9 with the large logo will only be at HoH locations, while the other XX9 will be at select Foot Lockers. Retail is set at $259.99.

Thanks for the info jordankcw and mkc1983. I went to the Nike store Outlet Collection at Niagara on the Lake today and the staff were starting to put out some Nike Lunar Flynit Chukka - Bright Crimson's (SKU: 554969-600) at around 4pm. $99.97 before applying 30% off. They were being snapped up fairly quickly but there were at least a pair of 9.5 and 10.5 before I left. If you don't see your size at the backwall ask a staff for your size.

Thanks for the posting the info on the Flyknit Chukka's as I was able to cop a size 9.5. Although I was not able to use the 30% discount I am still happy. The new Flyknit free sole chukka's just dont do it for me so I'm trying to scoop up as many Lunarlon sole chukka's as I can before they are gone.

In case anyone missed it, Foot Locker Canada has announced on Instagram that they will be selling both versions of the Jordan XX9's on September 6th. As of right now, the captions on the photos state that the Jordan XX9 with the large logo will only be at HoH locations, while the other XX9 will be at select Foot Lockers. Retail is set at $259.99.

Those disgusting colorways of the XX9s selling for $260? el oh el!

Nike Halton Outlet Report

Hashwall stuff
Nike Foamposite One PRM Asteroids sz 6 (two pairs) - 159
Nike Foamposite PRO Spider-Man sz 6 - 159
Lebron XI Akron(Miami colorway) sz 7 - 139.97
Lebron XI Black/Jade sz 7 - 139.97
Lebron XI Atomic Orange sz 8 - 139.97
Nike air flightposite exposed Volt/blue - 119.97 sz 8.5 sz 11
Air flightposite exposed Year of the Horse sz 8 .5 sz 11 119.97

Shelves

Back
Top Bottom