Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lebron X Cutting Jades?  Odd timing for those.  What was the price?  Looking for a pair of LeBron X Cutting Jades in sz 14 if anyone can pick me up a pair.
Pretty sure he meant the new Lebron 11's, which are the Diffusing Jades.

ES Update: Pretty much nothing

They got the

XX8 SE Greys FSR

Melo M10 YOTH FSR 

Lebron Cutting Jade FSR 

Hyperrev (bunch of colours) 

Didnt really see or check for tech pants that everyone seems to be after. Spoke to an employee said they ain't getting nothing tomorrow cept KD Neutrals 
Wow, there's nothing at the ES?  Not even those new foams that came out or any retros?  That sucks.... Really debating whether I should go or not now....

Pretty sure he meant the new Lebron 11's, which are the Diffusing Jades.

Wow, there's nothing at the ES?  Not even those new foams that came out or any retros?  That sucks.... Really debating whether I should go or not now....
Yeah thats right, got mixed up. Diffused Jade Dark Blue ones. If you want to go and check it out by all means. They had 1 pair left of  Powder Blue X in a size 7 i think. It is possible that the employee lied to me but i see no reason for him to since employees eat first. 

Anyone surprised to not see Duck Camo's on kijiji (Toronto) yet?

Edit: Spoke too soon i see a listing now.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that Campana hooked up one of my buddy's barbers with a size 10. Just saying.

I have no issue with that. Anyone in that position would also look out for F&F. Just be straight up when customers ask you questions in person or over the phone. Don't say you have sizes or lead others on that there's a good stock available. Or at least give a heads up to the situation. Either way, still clowns.

I have no issue with that. Anyone in that position would also look out for F&F. Just be straight up when customers ask you questions in person or over the phone. Don't say you have sizes or lead others on that there's a good stock available. Or at least give a heads up to the situation. Either way, still clowns.

Good point. It's one thing to not be able to disclose how many pairs or how many of each size they're going to get before release but it's another thing to mislead customers when product is actually available. Anyways I've had my good and my bad with LS but I deal with them strictly online now. No clowning (well sometimes lol).

If anyones looking for the ajkos in the waterloo/kitchner area call up loopclothing. Only 3 of us lined up. Not many sizes left,

ahh sold out
sick.gif

Anyone know whre I can get the mutilcolor flyknit racer? missed the vaughmill release ;( 
vaugh mills had the multicoor flyknit TRAINER. 

so are u looking for the trainer or racer?

only place i know that has both are us nike online store

Last edited:
I heard they have black nike 2.0 tech pants at vaughan mills for $90. Bogo %50 off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom