Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Tech Fleece Crewneck in black is available at the ES. Oh, and you're better off copping the tech pants online than to wait for them to drop at the ES if you really want them. They didn't even get a size run of the 1.0's couple months back.

I was hoping the sb hype would have died down by now, especially from the heights it had in the early 2000's. but damn, such low numbers and resellers not even knowing what they're buying.

I've always done it for the love of the sneaker.

Picked up the Flyknit Lunar1+ for 79.99 at VMills today. Still a ton of sizes and the worker told me the sale will most likely go on until Sunday. Kind of mad tho because my friend bought a pair a few hours after me and was given 25% additional off which means he paid 60$ + tax for them. I'm going to have to bring mine back now and try to get the 25% off as well. I don't know if it was the same girl who cashed me out who did him as well but I wasn't even notified about any 25% additional off.

Picked up the Flyknit Lunar1+ for 79.99 at VMills today. Still a ton of sizes and the worker told me the sale will most likely go on until Sunday. Kind of mad tho because my friend bought a pair a few hours after me and was given 25% additional off which means he paid 60$ + tax for them. I'm going to have to bring mine back now and try to get the 25% off as well. I don't know if it was the same girl who cashed me out who did him as well but I wasn't even notified about any 25% additional off.
do any outlets still have multi-color ones on sale? size 9

Anyone where to cop Tiffanys other than the typical stores?  Need a 13 and Adrft, Brooklyn Projects and Blue Tile all have size 12 as the biggest.

Couldn't get through to Capsule (think the store is closed when I tried calling).

Don't like my chances online. :stoneface:

Anyone where to cop Tiffanys other than the typical stores?  Need a 13 and Adrft, Brooklyn Projects and Blue Tile all have size 12 as the biggest.

Couldn't get through to Capsule (think the store is closed when I tried calling).

Don't like my chances online. :stoneface:
YOUR OUTTA LUCK! I checked all the spots last week biggest is a 12 in Toronto!

They already started handing out raffle tickets today? Didn't know the hype was this real for the 9's here in Canada lol.

I'll try but if I don't win I'll just be happy with my preludes.

BS They didn't even announce they're doing a raffle. They just sent out a congratulations post on instagram . HOH is a fraud

Last edited:
BS They didn't even announce they're doing a raffle. They just sent out a congratulations post on instagram . HOH is a fraud
That is some total BS, and I guarantee you most of the people who went for the raffle hated on Kobes in the past, will continue to hate on Kobe shoes and only went because of the hype that started with the WTK8 and the Entire Prelude pack.

EDIT: Anyone can confirm how many people are at Livestock and Adrift lining up, I saw a picture for adrift seeing already 5, the same guy said Livestock is already 20 deep but no picture to prove it

Last edited:
^ livestock or adrift? i knew with both stores releasing something big, it was going to turn into a goddamn clusterscrew.
mean.gif
i guess i'm gonna stay home and watch the olympics...

Back
Top Bottom