Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

unless theyre rereleasing we didnt get FP stabs the first time around i dont think so i doubt youll find them anywhere (unless im missing someting here)
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

I thought GDFT had a run (or small selection) of FP staabs when they dropped? Quite a few people on here got them, I remember that.

Where's Perception? reading from a couple of pages back, I saw that they carry nixon watches, I'd like to check em out in person.

I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Port Union and Lawrence.
Decent spot.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8.5 De La Lows & 8.5 AM90 Infrareds

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

Gotcha. Then my answer is -- I don't know. If they are more limited (which is sounds like they are), I'd expect it to be a longer shot, but I'm not a doctor. Asyix should know.

I just checked my list of pending orders from Nike and the SKU isn't on there so unless it's a quickstrike or Tier 0 release that I haven't been prepped on then we won't be getting them. There is a LOT of nice stuff coming down the pipe though(pause)

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

ACE were you able to hold the shirt for me? XL in the black
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Picture%204.jpg

I'd cop

dropped by Vaughn Mills today and it was a pandemonium out there.

Nike - just a pair of spiridons @ the backwall, i think its a 9 and i wouldve scooped it for 95 i think. there were terms...but thats it.

Adidas - I saw some micropacers @ the backwall but in big sizes, some adicolor jackets and shirts

Reebok - none

Lacoste - there were some fall stuff, bought a sweater which i think had an incorrect tag for $60. i think the retail was $160 something.

XTC - they have decent kicks, thats all i can say

I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

The Spiridons were a size 8, and I think you're right about the price.

Also think the Footlocker there has a few sizes of the Mars left, unsure of the sizes because they put it on the highest rack.
The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator.

would anyone know if Uncle Otis carries the Stussy hoodie with the stussy symbol all over it like polka dots??

long time no see NT. looks like goodfoot is making alot of moves. good to see. kinda excited about the stussy collab.
by the way, got alot of shoes for sale, leave me an email and i'll get back to you

8/10 tiffs 10.5; NDS purp mitas 11; 8/10 undft nler 9.5; VNDS uncocoa snakeskin af1 10.5; NDS stash af1 blue pack 9; VNDS toy2r adicolor 11; NDS snakeskin vintage shelltoes 10.5;

miguelfrancis87

^ how much r they?
FS: DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11(send me ur best offer)

miguel u have been pmed.... get back at me on msn
SuPrEmEApE..... Smartest Guy in the Room

Ask Why....

not trying to turn it into a buy sell thread so just get at me via email for prices. get em while they're hot.

nice seein you again NT.

PEACE!
by the way, got alot of shoes for sale, leave me an email and i'll get back to you

8/10 tiffs 10.5; NDS purp mitas 11; 8/10 undft nler 9.5; VNDS uncocoa snakeskin af1 10.5; NDS stash af1 blue pack 9; VNDS toy2r adicolor 11; NDS snakeskin vintage shelltoes 10.5;

miguelfrancis87

**HEADS UP**

IF anyone needs a Thunder or Lightning IV pack I have sizes 11 and 12's for sale my cousin from the states is here tonight he's playing against the Blue Jays today and brought down a bunch of pairs so if anyone wants msg me asap.

Only serious people no time for BS and I'm looking for meetups TODAY ONLY by the latest 8pm today before he goes back to Cleveland.

Peace

went to SCORE and they had:

1 pair of adidas 1 (the shoe with the computer chip) sz10 $170
bunch of jordan 14's in white/green and white/red
melo 5.5 white/blue $99
zoom kobe asg colour $120
dubz in white/orange
chutney jordan 20 $129
lots of h2k5 in white/black, black/grey, white/blue/black $99
am 97 silver $104
lots of different nike frees around $70

Back