Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I just received shipping confirmation from eastbay.
My eastbay order came in already! that was damn quick.  Got it shipped to my work in Sauga!

These shoes are fire! Definitely look better in person

Last edited:
My eastbay order came in already! that was damn quick.  Got it shipped to my work in Sauga!

These shoes are fire! Definitely look better in person

Same here! These are dope! Worth the extra money to get it shipped quickly and not have to wait in line.

Same here! These are dope! Worth the extra money to get it shipped quickly and not have to wait in line.
definitely worth the extra 15 bucks.  I still don't understand how we got these so quick.  Looks like they have a warehouse in Etobicoke, probably got shipped to there over night.

^^Eastbay usually will hit you taxes and customs at least $50 extra when it comes here....but def worth not waiting in line 

They hit you with taxes/import fees at the order checkout - so you don't have to pay anything when the item gets to you.

Went by Nike ES today. I pretty much went for workout clothes, and was pleased with what I got. Shoe selection sucked though.

Main things I saw:

- Grey, Volt, Sprite (Royal/Volt) Flyknits in good sizes for $134.99
- Toro Bravo 4's (only size 7's and 14's)
- Shadow 1's (same sizes as the 4's)
- Lunarglides (5 colorways, scattered sizes in the two black based shoes...nothing over a 10)
- Free's (pretty much full stock in all colorways)
- Metallic Royal/Grey Foams
- Celtic 1's (huge sizes)

Wanted Lunarglides but had no sizes between 10-13 in the practical colors (mainly black). A lot of black dri-fit clothing was bare, I asked one of the workers with Nike Bloor closing will the stock move to ES. She said it should as she's been waiting for stuff to come in, they're been waiting for a big shipment to come in so hopefully soon.

Last edited:
Went by Nike ES today. I pretty much went for workout clothes, and was pleased with what I got. Shoe selection sucked though.

Main things I saw:

- Lunarglides (5 colorways, scattered sizes in the two black based shoes...nothing over a 10)

Wanted Lunarglides but had no sizes between 10-13 in the practical colors (mainly black). A lot of black dri-fit clothing was bare, I asked one of the workers with Nike Bloor closing will the stock move to ES. She said it should as she's been waiting for stuff to come in, they're been waiting for a big shipment to come in so hopefully soon.
This is exactly what i wanted to ask.. thanks diplo!

I know it's way too hot to think about this, but la barons is having 25% off Canada goose products. Sizing and selection at Markham is pretty limited though. Runs till the 31st

Main things I saw:

Thanks for the update,  did you happen to see any Roshe's ?

They had the Roshe Mid NYC & London

Also one roshe mango (I think?) in a big size on the rack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom