Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Dang NTO really going lights out?....any info on a "goodbye" sale?

Spoke with an employee at NTO and there will be a go away sale. Not sure what type of discount but we will find out when it get closer to the date. Save your money hopefully some great deals!!

Glad I decided to pass on this shoe. Seems like a rare sloppy release in various stores.

You always have to remember (for those that pay attention to the FL/Champs numbers I post) that employees are allowed to take up to 20% of stock on new releases. Glad all my friends who wanted got, I just happened to be bar hopping tonight and ran into one of the managers from Nike Toronto. When I asked him about the release he said it actually wasn't bad and not that big of a line at all. He also confirmed NTO is closing next month, pretty sad.
What location was this?
This was FTL at woodbine mall...Really regretting not going to NTO after reading your post, especially because I usually go there and have never walked away empty handed. I cant find a size 12 for a decent price to save my life.....Shame about NTO closing downas well. I also thought it was going to be a relocation, it's only going to be that much getting limited  releases now

nothing really eye opening at the Nike Burloak.  Vaughn Mills seems to have better items.

Back Wall had same stuff as the last few weeks, White/Black 2011 Hyperdunks for 99.99, Lunarglide 4s in Grey/Volt size 9 and below and 13+ only.

Nike Air Falcons for 59 in the White/Navy/Gold/Red Colorway (back wall limited sizes)  69.99 for Black/Volt or Grey/Volt on the shelves

Nike Air Max Dominate in Grey/Volt for 79.99

AM90 Hyperfuse Livestrong for 79.99

2011 Hyperdunk Lows in Team Orange/Grey, Blue/Grey and Black/Black for 59.97 FSR

Jordan Super.Fly for 89.97, FSR

Nike Dunk High Washington 59.97

Nike Dunk High Black/Game Royal 59.97

All the N7 stuff in FSR at retail, KDV, N7 Trainers and Lunarglide 4

Tons of GS Sized Jordan IV Millitary Blue in size 5Y-6.5Y

I haven't heard any official news about that, so for now through my eyes I just see it as NTO closing down.
Didn't you just make an individual thread asking this?

To my knowledge there really isn't.
I did, nobody replied so I decided to ask here.

i remember going to a NT Toronto Summit back in 2005 when i was like 22

i forget where it was but it was outside in a park.

Damn, NTO closing down? Is this going to effect the type of products the ES is going to get? That's all I really care about.

I don't know why some of you gal dem become SHOCKED when you hear an employee got dibs on a sneaker first. Like, if YOU worked at Champs you wouldn't axe to get the sneaker before others?! I know that at Nike Bloor they don't but that's because most of the employees will wait 48 hours before being able to utilize their discount.

I haven't purchased a release in probably a year and BOY am I glad. It's amazing how much money and/or investments you have in your pocket once you stop buying kicks.

And yeh, I think NTO is out by the end of July 2013. There have been talks of relocation somewhere but who knows, they may just keep it at TEC. I know that some Managers are not staying with them while others are riding along.

I hope everyone who is employed can remain that way. Good luck to you ciatties!

^^
Nike Bloor is being shuttered and another 'outlet' is gonna open up in the west end, possibly Milton. Also not sure what Nike's reasoning is with opening another store in that area - if anything they need a store in the Durham region.

I also use the word 'outlet' quite lightly as prices at outlets are laughable these days.

^^
Nike Bloor is being shuttered and another 'outlet' is gonna open up in the west end, possibly Milton. Also not sure what Nike's reasoning is with opening another store in that area - if anything they need a store in the Durham region.

I also use the word 'outlet' quite lightly as prices at outlets are laughable these days.
Yeh, it's known that they are opening an outlet in Milton [north side of the 401]. There are ambiguous talks about opening up another flagship in the city but who knows how far that will go.

Why do they *need* a Nike in Durham?! They have an SVP and Sport Chek [if I am not mistaken, Sport Chek just dropped the brand new (from 2011) Steve Nash lows]. Those are BUTTER bro, B-U-T-T-E-R.

Last edited:
Damn, NTO closing down? Is this going to effect the type of products the ES is going to get? That's all I really care about.
It's possible it might have an effect. I guess it all comes down to what their plans are for Toronto and Nike Canada as a whole. I don't blame them for closing though, rent is high in that area and everytime I've been there, aside from release mornings, there's never really that many people in the store. 

My main concern right now is lineups. Having Nike on Bloor as a location that often got a relatively good amount of stock for releases, it helped to split up the lines. I know HOH seems to have become the "it" place for releases, but having 2 large places helped to disperse the crowds a bit. More stores around the city getting kicks the better. 

it appears that Nike standalone stores don't do well, maybe with the exception of the "outlets". Remember the Nike Store that used to be connect to Athletes World? And then when the AW Nike stores shut down, they had that other Nike store that was in malls like Eaton Centre and Sherway Gardens.

It's possible it might have an effect. I guess it all comes down to what their plans are for Toronto and Nike Canada as a whole. I don't blame them for closing though, rent is high in that area and everytime I've been there, aside from release mornings, there's never really that many people in the store. 

My main concern right now is lineups. Having Nike on Bloor as a location that often got a relatively good amount of stock for releases, it helped to split up the lines. I know HOH seems to have become the "it" place for releases, but having 2 large places helped to disperse the crowds a bit. More stores around the city getting kicks the better. 

Well said.

Check out SVP sports...they always have a bunch of different CWs...at the Scarborough location that had at least 10 different CWs of the lows and about 8 of the Mids/Highs...most priced $60-$90. Unsure about size run though...I was there last Sunday.

I'm sure all SVP locations have similar CWs in stock.

Haven't heard anything on my end, but I would try Today's Sportswear. They always seem to get the new Reebok drops, they had the Kamikazes and the Shaq Attaqs...so they most likely got the Dee Browns as well. I'm hoping the get the Shaqnosis in July.
^second that. was at the svp queen location on tuesday and they had the suede af1 lows on display and the london as well. had other cw's as well.
thx guys! got what i needed : )

Anyone have any hookups on the Flyknit Lunar Ones in Ontario? Looking for those Wolf Greys

They had stock at ES for a while at a good price... I believe they were around $130. don't know if they still have any left tho as I haven't been in few weeks.

They had stock at ES for a while at a good price... I believe they were around $130. don't know if they still have any left tho as I haven't been in few weeks.
Last time I was there a couple weeks back they had them. Even if they don't, they can order them in and you get the ES price. 

Don't know if anyone is looking for some NB 574s but I just got a pair of blues at Marshalls for about $70. Was gonna cop a red pair as well but I'll wait till next pay.

Don't know if anyone is looking for some NB 574s but I just got a pair of blues at Marshalls for about $70. Was gonna cop a red pair as well but I'll wait till next pay.
shoot I was looking for the Red.

which Marshalls did you go to?

Back
Top Bottom