Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

can anyone spare a Nike ES pass please ? I'm willing to compensate you !

Last edited:
Hey guys just got back from the warehouse sale and I couldn't be happier! the place was kind of a mess with men stuff mixed in womens and vice versa on the jacket racks and there were no socks to be found, that section is all hats and scarfs now. I ended up paying a total of 175 and got extremely lucky with the two vapor flash jackets, I looked around and couldn't find them anywhere and employees said they were long gone but right when I was heading to cash out I noticed a older employee with two in his hands. I asked if I could have them and he said sure and explained how he was trying to help a women from the states get some the other day but he couldn't find any so she left disappointed but he had just happened to find those two buried in some other stuff right as I walked by him, total score even the employees couldn't believe it and one was asking me to trade for his  2xl 
laugh.gif

Lmao. That was the same guy who got my jackets. He told me the same story. :lol:

Trinidadian looking fella with glasses and a white hat? Lol

Check your PM

Ahhh. That makes me feel better I wanted a L.

XL coulda went to SNEAKERS45 doe

I snagged a large a couple hours ago. I'm sure they're finding more as the days go on and just putting them on a rack so it all depends on who you ask. Dude I asked seemed a bit hesitant but pulled one for me from the back

All the damn socks are gone and all the destroyers are in small sizes. Still plenty of hockey jerseys too. I didn't see much Drifit or compression stuff below large

Last edited:
I went there at 7pm and didn't find crap in my size (small/medium). Bought a Jordan 11 stocking/toque set, one pair of those green pants that's everywhere, and an Yi China jersey.

Got a chance and went today. Pretty much a crapshoot.

No socks left with sucks.
Picked up a black/purple nike kobe pants.

Hopefully there are better things to come , within the next couple days.

I snagged a large a couple hours ago. I'm sure they're finding more as the days go on and just putting them on a rack so it all depends on who you ask. Dude I asked seemed a bit hesitant but pulled one for me from the back

All the damn socks are gone and all the destroyers are in small sizes. Still plenty of hockey jerseys too. I didn't see much Drifit or compression stuff below large

Check your PM sir

Sale wasnt that bad  (especially if youre a manny pacquiao fan), if you put your hand inside a pile of clothes and picked a random item it was 9/10 odds it had a pacman logo on it lol, also bummed i couldnt find any 3m wind breakers.... however  i did pick up a bunch of bunch of compression shorts and dri- fit shirts and some sweats my score of it all was this lebron X NSW jacket for 70...... 

Last edited:
Sale wasnt that bad  (especially if youre a manny pacquiao fan), if you put your hand inside a pile of clothes and picked a random item it was 9/10 odds it had a pacman logo on it lol, also bummed i couldnt find any 3m wind breakers.... however  i did pick up a bunch of bunch of compression shorts and dri- fit shirts and some sweats my score of it all was this lebron X NSW jacket for 70...... 
I actually picked this up and put it back at the last minute because I wasn't feeling the collar and the buttons. You found it on the lone rack at the back right? Either way its a good steal, nice.

That is a mighty pick my friend. And that jacket sits at HOH for $550. Lol

I'm going this morning lets see what we can find. :lol:

I went back to the Nike Warehouse Sale this morning for round 2. I picked up more jackets again and that was the only reason I went back. A lot of stuff still around depending on what your looking for. I was surprised to pick up another reflective jacket. All jackets are large and not for sale but the hangers are....lol
The employees remembered me so they gave me 20% off again. Happy Easter I think I need to pray today...hahaha

Siz
I went back to the Nike Warehouse Sale this morning for round 2. I picked up more jackets again and that was the only reason I went back. A lot of stuff still around depending on what your looking for. I was surprised to pick up another reflective jacket. All jackets are large and not for sale but the hangers are....lol
The employees remembered me so they gave me 20% off again. Happy Easter I think I need to pray today...hahaha
size large on that black jordan patch jacket?

Last edited:

picked these up today..both size medium at the warehouse sale :D

Last edited:

So this is the Kobe Destroyer that my girl picked up for me.
I'm content with it and it's a large if anyone is wondering.
The price was a steal compared to retail.
Apparently some guy went crazy when he saw her with it that he asked if he could buy it off her. lol
She laughed and said no.
Wish I could have gotten more but what can you do, I'll live.

So this is the Kobe Destroyer that my girl picked up for me.
I'm content with it and it's a large if anyone is wondering.
The price was a steal compared to retail.
Apparently some guy went crazy when he saw her with it that he asked if he could buy it off her. lol
She laughed and said no.ft
Wish I could have gotten more but what can you do, I'll live.
Man if I saw this there I would've snatched it up in a second, nice pick up. I'll be heading back there either tomorrow before work or Sunday after work hoping to find a few more gems. 

Planning to pass by there tomorrow, hopefully i'd be able to get a 3m windrunner :D
If your planning to go I recommend that you get there early. I think I saw the last one go, it looked like an XXL. One of the employees got it for him from the back. I'm pretty sure it was for someone here;>

I'd love to get my hands on one of the 3M windrunners in a L or XL. Hopefully they'll still have some kicking around on Sunday...

If your planning to go I recommend that you get there early. I think I saw the last one go, it looked like an XXL. One of the employees got it for him from the back. I'm pretty sure it was for someone here;>
Kinda random but I find it hilarious when both parties know that the other is from NT but no one brings it up. I've seen this happen many times lol

So far I've seen and said Whattup to instapump, JR Ewing, dimsum1, sky, sneakers45, bobbyfischer, avi, infrared90, committeedesign/asiatic204, big philly...bunch of NT OG's. All these new cats I don't know bc there's no summits to put faces to screen names. But there's tons of cats that look like they could be on NT or Lurkers/Hypebeasts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom