Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^
even 1.0s had this flaw which isn't really a flaw. clearly a nitpick for obvious reasons.
I've seen way way worse.

ya, i wouldnt say its a flaw either just inconsistent, 4 lines through the dots, and other is 3 lines through the dots, probably left and right shoes were done in diff factories? the inner shoe labels dont match serial wise...

^
even 1.0s had this flaw which isn't really a flaw. clearly a nitpick for obvious reasons.
I've seen way way worse.
Factss my beluga 2.0s have crooked pull tabs on the back and one of them had a glue stain on the 3m inside. I think that's a real flaw instead of that flaw in the boost, especially since the boost is on the outsole, which will never be seen when wearing them on the street lol

Yeah crooked shape is unacceptable. But the minor errors will always be there for sneakers
made in asia, which shouldn't surprise anyone. We know there will be flaws.

Yeah crooked shape is unacceptable. But the minor errors will always be there for sneakers
made in asia, which shouldn't surprise anyone. We know there will be flaws.
Yeppp. But at the end of the day, I bought these with the intention of rocking and I know they're legit, so even if they're slightly flawed I'm not too mad.
Enhh mistakes happen. It's what happens when a shoe is mass-produced. JB had the same problem for the longest time. At the end of the day so long as they're real and they fit my feet, imma wear them to the ground.

Haha you're going to make him SUPER paranoid now. Dude is going to show up with a black light tomorrow.... :lol:
haha i drove back to STC with another pair of 350s just to show them and compare but was all good. :lol:

If there are concerns @BenW23 , mark down the names of the ppl helping you at the store and document everything that doesn't appear to be right. You can always contact Adidas later with all of that information so they can help resolve any issues. The more detail you have the more serious they'll take you imo

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the silver bullets are gonna be hard to cop tmrw? I was hoping to just go to a footlocker tmrw morning but it seems like they'll not be getting them anymore....

Does anyone know if the silver bullets are gonna be hard to cop tmrw? I was hoping to just go to a footlocker tmrw morning but it seems like they'll not be getting them anymore....

I saw it being displayed at STC FA on Monday during raffle sign up.
Looks to be a big shoe tho.

Silver Bullet AM97? thought those already dropped last week

should be easy considering there was a bunch to go around the first time earlier this year. With xmas approaching and all of the recent releases, I don't see these moving fast.

When you lose your limbs because they froze off, I doubt it would be worth it at that point. Actually as long as your feet don't freeze off...you can still rock the kicks. :lol:

Australia got approximately 300 pairs of the Blue Tints (source: Yeezy Mafia) which is 75% of what they received for the Beluga 2.0s.

Based on the above... ADCA should be getting approximately 2.3K - 2.5K pairs of the Blue Tints tomorrow (we received between 3K - 3.5K for the Beluga 2.0s) - QUICK MAFS!

Australia got approximately 300 pairs of the Blue Tints (source: Yeezy Mafia) which is 75% of what they received for the Beluga 2.0s.

Based on the above... ADCA should be getting approximately 2.3K - 2.5K pairs of the Blue Tints tomorrow (we received between 3K - 3.5K for the Beluga 2.0s) - QUICK MAFS!
it must suck to be a sneakerhead and live in Australia

Back
Top Bottom