Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

From what I read they send you a separate email with a pin and you put the pin on the scene points website.. prob takes a few days or something I was wondering that too til I read the fine print before placing my order
Yeah, they'll email you after your purchase with a pin.

Halton (As of Wednesday)

30% back wall

XXX1 "USA" colour fsr 159.99

1 pair of white racer on the back wall for 119.99

black jordan 1 decon fsr

sfb sage 6" 89.99

jordans for kids aqua 8 & chrome, neymar boots in 4.5y, raptors 5 (4.5y & 5.5y only),  AJ5 grey/black fsr, AJ5 low ASG grey fsr, some black cat 6s sz 5.5 under, durants for PS

Crazy that things are hitting some decent sale prices so shortly after initial release.

These New Love's at NRML, Chutney's 40% off at LS a week after launch, that Safari Presto pack just hit an outlet after a month. Crazy.

A lot has gone on sale recently including Cyber Monday 3 $149 still available at FTL.ca, Midnight Jordan 16's hit the outlets for $199.99, Obsidian 15's for $125, and the list goes on. Grabbing what I can with these discounts as everyone else pays resale for Boosts ect. In a couple of years people will be pissed for not picking up some of these releases that are on sale.

On a side note anyone reaching the Nike Crown League 6:30 game tomorrow?

Last edited:
A lot has gone on sale recently including Cyber Monday 3 $149 still available at FTL.ca, Midnight Jordan 16's hit the outlets for $199.99, Obsidian 15's for $125, and the list goes on. Grabbing what I can with these discounts as everyone else pays resale for Boosts ect. In a couple of years people will be pissed for not picking up some of these releases that are on sale.

Feel the same way.......good for the Jordan heads, just be patient and you can grab stuff for the low.

16's are an underrated classic.  Picked up a pair when they dropped on disco.  Wish they would rerelease cherrywoods.  My shrouds broke.

My CC got charged, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up getting cancelled.  It's hard to believe these are still sitting.
I ordered a 9.5 and 10 in the whites last week off Sportchek.ca and they both came. Not the biggest fan of the 3.0's though - bought them as a summer shoe, but I think gonna return both and buy some all white Prestos.

I think between the many restocks and people realizing there's not really any money to be made off the general colorways, they're not getting snapped up as quickly.

My CC got charged, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up getting cancelled.  It's hard to believe these are still sitting.
I ordered a 9.5 and 10 in the whites last week off Sportchek.ca and they both came. Not the biggest fan of the 3.0's though - bought them as a summer shoe, but I think gonna return both and buy some all white Prestos.

I think between the many restocks and people realizing there's not really any money to be made off the general colorways, they're not getting snapped up as quickly.

They've been dropping the same shoe the past 3 years. UBs are washed.

People still buying ultra boost? Lol I remember getting the og in both colours that first came out on discount after sitting...after wearing them around and the soles basically melting off (same with energy boost by the way), I swore off all boost and adidas crap.

I picked up the navys.. im glad they releasing these in waves.. so tired of boosts being hard to get especially a generic cw. sport chek gets their boost later then other retailers so not sure why people are surprised.. i doubled up on the core blacks a couple months ago, dig the 3.0s theyre not my fave but hey ill rock with em

Was able to get UB black yesterday - saw a red pair on clearance but could not put it in my cart
frown.gif
probably sold out, that was their a couple weeks ago and then they removed em, could be returns or something.. kinda weird that the 2.0s pop up every so often 

Back
Top Bottom