Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You have any caged UB in DS9 for sale?
Just got rid of a couple recently. Have a pending 9.5 (the black leather ones that just came out) and these on a 9. Collection might have been a strong word 
roll.gif

Where is the Foot Action going to be located inside of the Eaton Centre exactly? 

I was there last Mon and didn't do a thorough walkaround the mall lol.

so come friday night, where would the line up be, sorry i've never camped at EC nor am I familiar with their layout.
Probably outside the Indigo entrance like they did for the Royals.

Where is the Foot Action going to be located inside of the Eaton Centre exactly? 

It's downstairs near Rich Tree or Marche. There's a Rogers and The Source beside it.

It's across the big Shoppers, right next to the Richtree Nautral Market close to the Queen subway station exit.

Besides the responses above, it used to be HMV...in front of the DQ/Orange Julius kiosks.

If you take the escalator from the Queen entrance going to the PATH, you won't miss it

Probably outside the Indigo entrance like they did for the Royals.

It's downstairs near Rich Tree or Marche. There's a Rogers and The Source beside it.

It's across the big Shoppers, right next to the Richtree Nautral Market close to the Queen subway station exit.
Besides the responses above, it used to be HMV...in front of the DQ/Orange Julius kiosks.

If you take the escalator from the Queen entrance going to the PATH, you won't miss it
Thanks guys! I remember where the HMV used to be. Now I got a better idea of where it is.

I was thinking it would be where the GNC is.. if its still there.

Thanks guys! I remember where the HMV used to be. Now I got a better idea of where it is.

I was thinking it would be where the GNC is.. if its still there.
Its across from the GNC if you're thinking about the location on the ground floor. 

Those ones are live. I def prefer the clear air units to the black ones, but the navy joint is still sick.
the Sand and Dark Red ones are crazy too.

But I agree, that 300 price point is a no go.  The Pure Plats and the Red ones were 255 so not sure why the hike in price for these esp since they're not even NikeLabs. 

I know this isn't footwear, and maybe nobody cares, but Stussy TO is opening back up again. Looks like it might be on Spadina close to Chinatown.

I'll always have a soft spot for the store since it reminds me of the days of yesteryear when they were on top of Gdft and Nomad.

Reopens this weekend in Chinatown (Spadina/Dundas). Not sure if it's open to the public but there's an pre-opening event this Friday. Probably will be announced on their account in a day or so.

Good looking out Q :pimp:
Anyone have additional info on this event yet?

[emoji]128367[/emoji]️[emoji]128367[/emoji]️[emoji]128367[/emoji]️[emoji]128367[/emoji]️[emoji]128367[/emoji]️ for HMV

Back
Top Bottom