Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yup exactly what I was told yesterday when I went to the Spadina LS store. Not sure what a raffle ticket handout has to do with Air Max day. Their shop was dead yesterday anyway.

Probably didn't want to deal with 2 major AM drops this weekend, plus the raffle mania at the same time. I was shocked when they started the raffle Friday, figured it would begin Mon/Tues.

I went to LS Spadina yesterday and they gave me a card.. maybe it was just Saturday that they weren't handing out cards.

So... No men's Royal 1s at Champs, very little in the way (early indication) of availability by raffle by FL. We looking at NDCa plus boutique raffles or bust? Good luck to those camping.

Well on LS Instagram it reads:

livestockcanadaAir Jordan 1 “Royal Raffle is now open! INSTAGRAM: FOLLOW @LivestockCanada, LIKE THIS PHOTO, TAG THREE FRIENDS and comment your SIZE and CITY. Winners will be announced Saturday, April 1st and contacted via. Sizing 8-12 Mens. Open to those outside of the GTA & Metro Vancouver area. •••••••• IN-STORE: Drop by and pick up your raffle entry code at Roncesvalles, Spadina, or Chinatown Vancouver and follow the instructions listed on the card. On now until Thursday, March 30th at 5 PM local time in-store & 7 PM EST for Instagram or until entry cards run out. Winners will be contacted via email (in-store) & DM (Instagram).

I wonder why they don't put the sizing info on their website raffle page.

Last edited:

Well on LS Instagram it reads:

livestockcanadaAir Jordan 1 “Royal Raffle is now open! INSTAGRAM: FOLLOW @LivestockCanada, LIKE THIS PHOTO, TAG THREE FRIENDS and comment your SIZE and CITY. Winners will be announced Saturday, April 1st and contacted via. Sizing 8-12 Mens. Open to those outside of the GTA & Metro Vancouver area. •••••••• IN-STORE: Drop by and pick up your raffle entry code at Roncesvalles, Spadina, or Chinatown Vancouver and follow the instructions listed on the card. On now until Thursday, March 30th at 5 PM local time in-store & 7 PM EST for Instagram or until entry cards run out. Winners will be contacted via email (in-store) & DM (Instagram).

I wonder why they don't put the sizing info on their website raffle page.
Size 13 is an option in the online raffle entry. I recall somebody asking about that size previously.

Last edited:
Seeing as the Royals are releasing this saturday and following previous releases on a saturday, we can expect Champs and Footlockers hosting raffles today, tuesday, or wednesday. Champs has never posted on social media but only a paper on the store window stating they are doing raffles. 

FTL finally updated the Royal 1s location, there's a lot of places getting these. FCFS at eaton, yonge st, dufferin mall, Fairview, and woodbine centre. Others raffle for today and Tuesday until 6pm

Last edited:
FTL finally updated the Royal 1s location, there's a lot of places getting these. FCFS at eaton, yonge st, dufferin mall, Fairview, and woodbine centre. Others raffle for today and Tuesday until 6pm
Just saw that too, anyone know if raffle for today is until store close or they're cutting off at 6pm as well? Don't recall them ever cutting off Jordan raffles at 6pm in the past, only yeezys.

EDIT: Just called Yorkdale, raffle is on until store close not 6pm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom