Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was even considering ordering that pair of dark gray ubs from eastbay or footlocker.com but it comes out to 340 cad and i cant justify paying that for a pair of grey ubs that im not sold on..

Anyone that bought anything from the exclucity had their orders shipped yet? I had one pair cancelled and refunded the next day, and the other has shipped status, but it's only a label submitted. The status has been like that since tuesday

New groovy is quite disappointing it really lost that sneaker shop feel.

I asked about the Royal 1 raffle next week at Livestock and they think there would be size 13 being the largest but not sure. Humm sounds fishy.

Anyone can tell me how Jordan 1 fits compare to like 3/4/5?

New groovy is quite disappointing it really lost that sneaker shop feel.

I asked about the Royal 1 raffle next week at Livestock and they think there would be size 13 being the largest but not sure. Humm sounds fishy.

Anyone can tell me how Jordan 1 fits compare to like 3/4/5?

1s are more narrow compare to 3/4/5. I always go half size up on 1s

Surprised no one posted about these earlier... But for all the Kobe-heads, Vaughan Mills Nike had Kobe 11 Black Horses for a steal. Size 11.5 and up left. Too bad they didn't have my size.

Hopefully not man, I gave them the benefit of the doubt until it was so obvious something was fishy. Hope you get your exchange bro

Got my exchange done. I always look for the most senior looking staff on the floor BC those are generally the most helpful. Also scooped a Sz 12 in the Air Max 95 Essential (ALL BLACK) from Burloak with an alley oop from a fellow NT'er

Surprised no one posted about these earlier... But for all the Kobe-heads, Vaughan Mills Nike had Kobe 11 Black Horses for a steal. Size 11.5 and up left. Too bad they didn't have my size.

Wow! Just wore mine yesterday and I was thinking that I would love a second pair. Thanks!

Nike Burloak today:

30 off the wall, shoes ending in .97 and clothing. Those triple blacks 95s are $80 after tax - FSR as well. Not much else.

Last edited:
Dang wanted these, missed out when ftl Walden had them for $99, this price is even better.

Saw these on facebook in one of those regional buy and sell groups. Someone posted these to resell at $130.

Nike handed so many Ls during this AM month that all these Losers are copping the VaporMax and NikeIDs :x

SMH on these people...not Nike

Nike knows what they're doing. All these limited and super limited weekend releases was to drive sales for more expensive pairs.

Well done Nike....now on to Aj1 Royals :smokin

Last edited:
I thought I would go check out the Vapormax after breakfast this morning and when I got to STC FTL 5 mins early they already sold a bunch of pairs prior to opening behind locked doors because they were waiting at the door way early. All Asian resellers because nobody tried them on except me smh! Some were even sold off the store display. When I was waiting for my pair the lower level Champs store already calling to get some pairs down to them.

BTW it's really narrow good to upsize half to one full size.

Last edited:

I've heard of Livestock backdooring ever since this store first came about.

So is Vapormax a GR come this Sunday?

And BTW does anyone know if Groovy has re-opened with the reno?
They are still nowhere near as bad as Nomad which I now boycott.

I still remember the day of the Supreme x Kermit box tee. People were lining up and they only had Red/Teal for sale when the doors open.

Meanwhile while customers were shopping, they were blatantly handing out Black and White to their regulars in the store. We've all heard of backdoor, ever seen a front door? 
mad.gif

Went to Footlocker EC to try them on - they weren't as narrow as I was afraid they would be (for comparison I'm a 10 in Air Max 1s, but 9.5 in the Vapormaxes felt fine to me). The gaps in the sole were what threw me off and ultimately led me to pass; I just see myself catching a gap on something while walking and wiping out.

Still a full size run an hour ago and the store wasn't busy... not sure if that's still the case.

Back
Top Bottom