Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oh I wasn't aware that some people got to purchase shoes. I thought they were all just lined up for a possible free hat and to see some shoes on display. Personally still wouldn't do it but that makes more sense now. 

Yeah 15 minutes is okay, but anything over 20 minutes just requires way too much dedication with this weather lol. 
yea some got the chance to purchase a grail at it's original retail price which is an awesome gimmick given some of the pairs are super rare but i'm not really sure how great the odds are for those.  But if you waited 2 hours and hit on the Kidrobot AM1s for retail I'd say it was a good day haha.

But I'd agree, my old man body couldn't do the 2 hours in this brutal cold lol

Are they lining up for the AM/Jordan 3 pack, or just the Atmos alone?
probably either or is my guess.  if they're looking to resell (which most will be) they'll try for the pack first and then leave with the AM1 if they strike out on the pack

I've got my L ready...oh well money saved. Maybe I'll use those for Bulls tickets that dude is selling in here. 
not over yet man...  might as well try your luck on ndca, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't.  One things for certain though is if you don't try that's a guaranteed L

LMAO camped out already? Its St Patty's day have some self respect and enjoy one of the best days of the year
roll.gif
Paddy's over here is a nightmare. All the people who only go out a few times a year and can't handle their drink come out of the woodwork.

I'm passing on the Atmos. I've never been a fan of the AM1s. I do commend Nike on the marketing. I can honestly swear that some of these AM1s have hit the outlets in the past. But I understand that many people have always liked the AM1s.

Last edited:
Was on the air max bus around 1:30pm. Only had to wait in line for about 10 min. I was taking pics and videos in the bus, then the kid in front of me literally got a #12 from the gum ball machine and got to buy this pair for $87. Pretty cool displays overall, but def not worth it if I had to wait for more than an hour to get on.

I'm passing on the Atmos. I've never been a fan of the AM1s. I do commend Nike on the marketing. I can honestly swear that some of these AM1s have hit the outlets in the past. But I understand that many people have always liked the AM1s.
They hit the outlets because they were never hyped up like they are this month. After March 26th everyone is back on the Yeezy/UB train. Not me though, never got on that in the first place.

Are the $87 bucks shoes people win to buy all size 8.5? If that's true then it's just a bunch of samples?

Last edited:
Are the $87 bucks shoes people win to buy all size 8.5? If that's true then it's just a bunch of samples?

Samples are usually 9

3.5Y for GS , 7 for women and 9 for men. Rare occassions 13.5 for Js (Jordan size)

But lately, "samples" have been popping in different sizes -- not to be confused with PE/Promo sizes

I think someone posted for a grail winner it was an 11 -- not sure...but it's not a 9

I guess they just gathered what was available to them and used as "prizes"

Last edited:
Samples are usually 9

3.5Y for GS , 7 for women and 9 for men. Rare occassions 13.5 for Js (Jordan size)

But lately, "samples" have been popping in different sizes -- not to be confused with PE/Promo sizes

I think someone posted for a grail winner it was an 11 -- not sure...but it's not a 9

I guess they just gathered what was available to them and used as "prizes"
SMH, they're not even letting winners purchase their own size if they win that raffling system.  Now that's a waste of time if you need to line up for 2 hours

The shoes on display in the truck are the ones that are chances to be bought. They are different sizes. A lot of them were larger than size 10. Kid robots looked like a size 12 they seemed outta place

I just went over to the bus on lunch, got there at 2:30 and there was only a couple in line. The guy tells me they cut the line and are done for the day. Pretty annoying. Went into Arc'teryx to look for something and came out and the line was gone. No need to cut it that early.

Back
Top Bottom