Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Good price on those racers. Guess the hype is dying down for them. I wonder if they have them at HH too.

Was just at Toronto premium outlets a little after opening and they don't have the volt racers. I asked the sales associate and they said they don't often carry same stock as VM

I love it...brings back memories when NTers are picking up stuff here and there when possible. I missed it.

Used to be for new releases too but I think that's going to be hard as most releases are hyped and you are already worried picking up a personal pair

Repped to those who cop for others

Last edited:

Friend sent me this picture but he left already. These were all the sizes that are left. 1 size 12, a few size 11s that they restocked. 7-9.5 are still available but no 10 or 10.5.

Also had these at VM

Friend sent me this picture but he left already. These were all the sizes that are left. 1 size 12, a few size 11s that they restocked. 7-9.5 are still available but no 10 or 10.5.

Also had these at VM
apparently all those size 11s are gone, brother just called
grin.gif

If someone can grab an 8.5 in the racers i can pick up from you and tip $10 if you are near VM or west of VM

No more size 9 as well
Seriously?? If there's any left..

Anyone that can grab me a pair in size 9 please? I'll give you $10 ontop for the troubles. Will give $5 Nike giftcard aditionally as well.

Thanks

Offer still stands!

PM me, can meet tonight!

Last edited:
If anyone picks up a 9.5 - I will pick up tonight for $100 in Markham/Scarborough area at 8:30. I have dealt with a few nters so I won't flake.

Did the guy literally take a pic of the shoes outside the outlet store with Nike bag besides the shoes.. but claimed he bought it from footlocker @ 3 different sizes? Lol SMFH..

Last edited:

one of 2 things:

he is honest & did buy then from FL & now taking a L because VM sold these @ discounted price

or, he is ******ed

his pics looks like they were taken at timmies or something

yea it's pretty good.  I remember a lot of people jumped on those racers when livestock had them for $100.
LOL yah I was one of them.....
one of 2 things:

he is honest & did buy then from FL & now taking a L because VM sold these @ discounted price

or, he is ******ed

Just becareful, he has a UA Kith UB listed as well........I am sure the racers are real but don't really trust a person who is selling UAs then try to sell stuff as real.

one of 2 things:

or, he is ******ed

But there's no hype on these Volt racers so why on earth would you buy 3 pairs at FL @200+tax a pop each only to flip  them for 160?

Umm ya okay. Clearly dude just bought all 3 at VM today or else he would just return them to FL to get his money back. 

F**** resellers.

But there's no hype on these Volt racers so why on earth would you buy 3 pairs at FL @200+tax a pop each only to flip  them for 160?

Umm ya okay. Clearly dude just bought all 3 at VM today or else he would just return them to FL to get his money back. 

F**** resellers.
I did see someone purchased 3 pairs this morning when I was checking out...

Fk resellers

But there's no hype on these Volt racers so why on earth would you buy 3 pairs at FL @200+tax a pop each only to flip them for 160?

F**** resellers.

The dude took those pictures from the Vaughn mills food court. I recognize the glass backdrop from their food court.

The dude took those pictures from the Vaughn mills food court. I recognize the glass backdrop from their food court.
Seriously so lame of this guy. FK resellers!

He's gonna see that he's gonna be unable to sell them, and eventually return them before the 30 day return policy.. what ever the policy maybe.

Back
Top Bottom