Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not sure where to post this but do any of you know what the D Rose 7 Madison St. will look like it? Footlocker's release calendar only shows the colours (Grey/White/Grey) and it's releasing Mar. 11 but no pics are up online. 

for those who cant wait to see what the atmos AM1 retro looks like haven has a display of AM's releasing this month in celebration of AM day

actual shoes are not yet in stock tho

gotta say nike did a better job with these atmos 1's than the safari's

is it just me or did they still not get the shape right despite claiming to

from what I noticed the toe box is more "OG" and this was very apparent in the white/red ones, can't say about other parts of the shoe but obviously midsole/air bubble set up is completely off from OG

haven wasn't sure of release procedures yet, whether FCFS or raffle or backdoor'd or pimp your gf's for them

from what I noticed the toe box is more "OG" and this was very apparent in the white/red ones, can't say about other parts of the shoe but obviously midsole/air bubble set up is completely off from OG

haven wasn't sure of release procedures yet, whether FCFS or raffle or backdoor'd or pimp your gf's for them
haven't seen any ACTUAL pics of the shoe that show the shape is better. I saw the nike mock photos, and if you notice havens instagram shots never give a side profile view. I'm definitely prepared to be disappointed.  looks bad on livestocks instagram too.

Last edited:
haven't seen any ACTUAL pics of the shoe that show the shape is better. I saw the nike mock photos, and if you notice havens instagram shots never give a side profile view. I'm definitely prepared to be disappointed.  looks bad on livestocks instagram too.

I was going by memory versus my 2010 white/red AM1's. Pulled them out day before to compare stock photos and didnt see anything even stitching looked same but in person from a top down view, the proportion of toe box to rest of shoe is larger than 2010's.

I was going by memory versus my 2010 white/red AM1's. Pulled them out day before to compare stock photos and didnt see anything even stitching looked same but in person from a top down view, the proportion of toe box to rest of shoe is larger than 2010's.
I dont even care about the toe box shape. I just want that damn shoe. Never had a shot at them before and I prolly won't have a shot at them now haha

Lol. My boy got a pair of Atmos AM1 from Goodfoot for $140 back in 2007. They sat for awhile. Nike's hype machine always wins.

Got mine at Goodfoot as well - most of these actually - once again... I miss the ease of the hobby...

Got mine at Goodfoot as well - most of these actually - once again... I miss the ease of the hobby...

I remember seeing them at Goodfoot just hanging around too.

Those AM1's in the front with the purple swoosh are one of my fav AM1's

^ my grails back then were AJKOs and Air Pressures... Good point!

forgot to say nice picture mang

cant even recall my grails back then but it def wasnt any AM1's [emoji]128514[/emoji]...think I was too consumed with trynna to complete a AJ1-22 OG colorway collection

Goodfoot seems to be a really nice shop back in the days... i like the clothing line they have. The gdft varsity jacket in hornets colorway is so dooope !

Nice in what sense? The atmosphere and service sucked and they were proud of that.
I disagree about the atmosphere, it was super laid back with music always blasting through the speakers, employees always having a good time. As for the service, if you wanted a shoe you just had to ask for it, I prefer that over Champs/Footlocker asking you if you need something one step into the store. (very biased outlook as I was going to GDFT from the time it was Matt/Jesar/Skam/Zeb cashing people out from the hole in the wall at the back of the shop).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom