Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Are there any other sites that sell the Champion Reverse Weave hoodies, UO is sold out and Simons doesn't have my size.

I've been trying to find other options too. Amazon has some reverse weave, and other non reverse weave champion stuff.

Has anyone had issues with urban outfitters shipping without requiring signatures and having items that day delivered without actually being delivered?

Has anyone had issues with urban outfitters shipping without requiring signatures and having items that day delivered without actually being delivered?
Never had items delivered without actually being delivered, but if there's no one home they just leave the package on your doorstep when they decided to use UPS as the shipping method.

The only issue I've had with UO is that they don't specify whether they're going to ship with UPS or Post, and I have my PO Box set as my default shipping address. For every other item I buy from UO, I'm on the phone with UPS arguing with them to change the delivery address since they don't ship to PO Boxes and they want to charge me a fee for that.

Is it just me or UPS always leave my packages outside the door now without even ringing the doorbell, even when my car is parked right outside so they should know people are present. It's really frustrating, Canada Post on the other hand have always rang my doorbell at least. 

Last edited:

Never had items delivered without actually being delivered, but if there's no one home they just leave the package on your doorstep when they decided to use UPS as the shipping method.

The only issue I've had with UO is that they don't specify whether they're going to ship with UPS or Post, and I have my PO Box set as my default shipping address. For every other item I buy from UO, I'm on the phone with UPS arguing with them to change the delivery address since they don't ship to PO Boxes and they want to charge me a fee for that.
Oh, forgot to add the details. It was Canada Post, I live in a condo with a concierge and for some reason they didn't have a sign on delivery setup. Which sucks when the order total was $250... Hopefully the driver scanned and forgot it on the truck or something.

Oh, forgot to add the details. It was Canada Post, I live in a condo with a concierge and for some reason they didn't have a sign on delivery setup. Which sucks when the order total was $250... Hopefully the driver scanned and forgot it on the truck or something.
Could even be theft but crossing my fingers for you that that isn't the case. I recently had a buyer claim he didn't receive a package after there was confirmed delivery/ tracking on the package. Don't know if he was trying funny business as when I had some back and fourth conversation with him...all of a sudden he found the package in his mailbox and apologized for not checking there because "the delivery people always ring his bell". I feel as a buyer you are protected regardless but it does suck to have to waste that much time dealing with a matter like that.

Discussed this a bit in the Yeezy Boost thread, but figured I would post here to see if I could get a more concrete response.

Has anybody ever tried to ask Essentials for a size swap? If so, how'd it go? Do they charge?

Discussed this a bit in the Yeezy Boost thread, but figured I would post here to see if I could get a more concrete response.

Has anybody ever tried to ask Essentials for a size swap? If so, how'd it go? Do they charge?
My guess would be no. It's time (to authenticate) + risk on their end with no real benefit, unless they were receiving a more desirable size for a less desirable size. Plus once word got out, I could see them start to get inundated with size swaps if they did do them. Also, with much of their stock being consignment, you can't really trade someone else's shoes away without having to pay them out....and they haven't actually sold a pair (your pair) yet.

My guess would be no. It's time (to authenticate) + risk on their end with no real benefit, unless they were receiving a more desirable size for a less desirable size. Plus once word got out, I could see them start to get inundated with size swaps if they did do them. Also, with much of their stock being consignment, you can't really trade someone else's shoes away without having to pay them out....and they haven't actually sold a pair (your pair) yet.
yea don't think they do it but I'm sure they can cash out pairs with their keymaster.  Don't think they own every pair they put in there.

yea don't think they do it but I'm sure they can cash out pairs with their keymaster.  Don't think they own every pair they put in there.
Appreciate the input guys. Makes sense. I was always under the impression that they cashed out some of their Yeezy Boosts. That's what it seemed like a year ago or so when I stopped by. But yeah, if they're all (or a majority) on consignment, I definitely don't see why they would do any swaps.

At least now, I don't need to unnecessarily make the trip out there. I'll just stop in if I ever pass by it.

Dumb question - hopefully someone can answer:

Bought a pair of shoes for my kid at kids footlocker. I did the survey thing to get $10 bucks off my next purchase. 

Can I use that at a regular foot locker or is that only valid at kids footlocker?

Appreciate the input guys. Makes sense. I was always under the impression that they cashed out some of their Yeezy Boosts. That's what it seemed like a year ago or so when I stopped by. But yeah, if they're all (or a majority) on consignment, I definitely don't see why they would do any swaps.

At least now, I don't need to unnecessarily make the trip out there. I'll just stop in if I ever pass by it.
Call or facebook message the guys that own it.  I know some places in the US do them but they charge like $50 on top.

If anyone wants a triple white ub 3.0 in size 8 for retail, pm me. Will return to sportchek if noone wants it. Heard it runs half size big so I got these but the 8.5 fit better.

So Club Monaco EC has instituted a 50% off sale rack. In addition to the regular sale section which is 30% off. The RC stuff is not there yet but there were a few Wings and Horns pieces, a Woolrich camo parka XL, Woolrich Black parka large and 2 Barbours from the Night Watch collection. I snagged one of the Barbours. Sales assistant said they will keep a constant 50% off rack in the back rather than warehousing there last remaining sale items.

So Club Monaco EC has instituted a 50% off sale rack. In addition to the regular sale section which is 30% off. The RC stuff is not there yet but there were a few Wings and Horns pieces, a Woolrich camo parka XL, Woolrich Black parka large and 2 Barbours from the Night Watch collection. I snagged one of the Barbours. Sales assistant said they will keep a constant 50% off rack in the back rather than warehousing there last remaining sale items.
I saw this last week as well.  Lots of stuff from prior seasons, and I believe all the items are final sale so be warned.

Before Club Monaco at STC closed, they used to get a majority of the sale stuff (associates told me they were mostly fitted to be a sale store), and frequently had 50% off their sale.  At least now we know where most of the sale items will go now.

If I may touch back on shipping/duties woes:

I have a jacket with a choice of DHL express or USPS priority for $30 more. If I go with DHL but mark the value as $40, would I still run the risk of getting raped by duties despite the low value?

It's a denim jacket that I paid $120 for, but the regular price is $350

I saw this last week as well.  Lots of stuff from prior seasons, and I believe all the items are final sale so be warned.

Before Club Monaco at STC closed, they used to get a majority of the sale stuff (associates told me they were mostly fitted to be a sale store), and frequently had 50% off their sale.  At least now we know where most of the sale items will go now.
Yeah that back room at EC is clearly for sale stock but there's now an CM outlet at Halton Hills apparently. So I'm surprised they don't send more stuff there. You are correct about it being final sale though, forgot to mention that. The Barbour I got only came out in Autumn and only went on sale last week, was shocked to see it in the 50%off section.

Back
Top Bottom