Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nah don't get me wrong I agree. I keep mine whenever I buy in store.. but when people ask for receipts as if it's the only way to tell if a shoe is authentic is mind boggling..
It's just an added level of comfort for most ppl cause most ppl aren't going to go to the extreme like that one guy who goes and buys legit receipts for fake shoes.  most bootleg pairs come with receipts that are printed on letter stock versus the heat transfer paper receipts are normally on.  Also most ppl who keep receipts for extended periods of time for older shoes typically indicate a collector of some sort (in most cases).  But again, if ppl are just relying on receipts to confirm authenticity than they're probably not really in the know.

It's just an added level of comfort for most ppl cause most ppl aren't going to go to the extreme like that one guy who goes and buys legit receipts for fake shoes.  most bootleg pairs come with receipts that are printed on letter stock versus the heat transfer paper receipts are normally on.  Also most ppl who keep receipts for extended periods of time for older shoes typically indicate a collector of some sort (in most cases).  But again, if ppl are just relying on receipts to confirm authenticity than they're probably not really in the know.
The other day, I decided to take a look through one of my old boxes, and I was surprised to find a hand written Goodfoot receipt in it. Was pleasantly surprised, and I had bought those shoes off of somebody for well over 4 years without ever checking.

The other day, I decided to take a look through one of my old boxes, and I was surprised to find a hand written Goodfoot receipt in it. Was pleasantly surprised, and I had bought those shoes off of somebody for well over 4 years without ever checking.

Maybe I'm just getting too old for the sneaker game and it's changing lol just me though

Maybe I'm just getting too old for the sneaker game and it's changing lol just me though
I never ask for a receipt myself either. I do ask where the individual bought the shoes and just chat with them to see if anything seems suspicious. If it's a pair I plan on wearing, I don't ask them to go out of their way to give me a receipt. I only keep receipts for shoes I purchase from stores if I intend on selling them.

Sometimes receipts put buyers at ease. It definitely shouldnt be the end all and be all of legit checks. But as a buyer they have a right to ask. I try to keep all of my receipts. Its just another layer of security I guess. 

I did the same thing a couple of months ago when i was cleaning out my storage space and found a Stolen Riches receipt for some Reeboks I had stacked away in the back.  I also found a North Trooper receipt for a pair of Jordans I bought a LONG time ago.  It's always a nice feeling when you find stuff like that.
I hear you about that, I haven't been quick enough to evolve with the young guns either haha

I did the same thing a couple of months ago when i was cleaning out my storage space and found a Stolen Riches receipt for some Reeboks I had stacked away in the back.  I also found a North Trooper receipt for a pair of Jordans I bought a LONG time ago.  It's always a nice feeling when you find stuff like that.

I hear you about that, I haven't been quick enough to evolve with the young guns either haha

Haha times are changing

Wow Stolen Riches and North Trooper. Haven't heard those names in years lol

I'm assuming these are probably going to sell out the same day right. 
most likely, they're PK NMDs so i think these are gonna fly.  Mostly cause they're so popular in Asia, the resellers are going to be out in full force for these ones for sure

Seems like quite a few places getting them, will Livestock be getting them does anyone know? Wouldn't mind grabbing a pair and hitting up their boxing day sale. Still can't decide which colour I prefer though.

most likely, they're PK NMDs so i think these are gonna fly.  Mostly cause they're so popular in Asia, the resellers are going to be out in full force for these ones for sure
Oh well, I never leave the house on boxing day. Guess I'll pass on these. 

Wow Stolen Riches and North Trooper. Haven't heard those names in years lol

Wow...Stolen Riches...Wasn't that instaPUMPs store?

North Trooper, I think I dropped some shoes for consignment there. Glad I was able to finish all my consignments before they closed.

I keep all my receipts just because I like to look at them for old time sake. I like to keep them as a log for date, store and how much I paid for them.

Let's not forget Da Zone

Wow...Stolen Riches...Wasn't that instaPUMPs store?

North Trooper, I think I dropped some shoes for consignment there. Glad I was able to finish all my consignments before they closed.
I liked Stolen Riches. They had KidRobot stuff which nobody else wanted to carry.

Only went to North Trooper a few times, but remember they had a few pears of BapeStas.
I keep all my receipts just because I like to look at them for old time sake. I like to keep them as a log for date, store and how much I paid for them.

Let's not forget Da Zone
Wasn't Da Zone just a spin off/rebrand of SVP?

Back
Top Bottom