Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

YD Champs - Tmrw  Opening til 6pm
YD FTL - Tmrw Opening til 5pm
Yonge Street FTL - Tmrw Opening til 6pm
Eaton Center FTL -  Tmrw Opening til 5pm
Yonge Street Champs - Raffles Today and Tomorrow apparently.
SQ1 FTL - Tmrw

Eaton Center Champs -  Called, getting them, but not sure when raffles are starting. Someone here mentioned not doing raffles? Info to come I guess.

In other words, go to the FTL and Champs that had them last release. Go before 5pm at Footlocker locations for a secured raffle spot I guess.

Last edited:
Congrats to those who managed to get a pair of Space Jams. The color way is a first for me. Although, I wish they didn't use so much patent leather material. Maybe a lower trim?

--

Alos, any of you guys have any experience in catching good sales for Arc'teryx jackets on boxing day or late January? Or Nike Running apparel?

I'm looking into getting one of their Beta shells and a pair of Nike running tights as a gift.

Last edited:
So I think I figured out why foot lockers are having the raffles tomorrow. Pretty sure it was due to the nondisclosure agreement between adidas and its stockists. They're not allowed to release any info until adidas announces them. Therefore the late start to the raffles

Congrats to those who managed to get a pair of Space Jams. The color way is a first for me. Although, I wish they didn't use so much patent leather material. Maybe a lower trim?

--

Alos, any of you guys have any experience in catching good sales for Arc'teryx jackets on boxing day or late January? Or Nike Running apparel?

I'm looking into getting one of their Beta shells and a pair of Nike running tights as a gift.
The patent is a higher cut to be as close to the originals as possible.  09's had a lower cut.  Some people prefer that.

As for Arcteryx stuff...  I'd check the NOTL outlet as they have a store there.  I have an alpha shell and I got a pretty good deal on it.

So I think I figured out why foot lockers are having the raffles tomorrow. Pretty sure it was due to the nondisclosure agreement between adidas and its stockists. They're not allowed to release any info until adidas announces them. Therefore the late start to the raffles
Lol, i was about to ask where you were haha. Looks like they just updated their FTL launch locator though. Still before Adidas announced anything, can we still call it official? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Also, any of you guys have any experience in catching good sales for Arc'teryx jackets on boxing day or late January? Or Nike Running apparel?

As mentioned the outlet at NOTL will have the best deals, but the selection is fairly random. Sporting Life will most likely have some promo on Arcteryx for boxing day (they do every year), IIRC it's about 25%-30% off. For Nike Running anything, check Nike outlets, be sure to dig through the clearance rack (promos usually run from Thurs-Sun).

I'll only be able to enter 1 raffle tomorrow if that's the case. Gonna be getting off night shift tomorrow so I won't be able to go around entering 
mean.gif

Lol, i was about to ask where you were haha. Looks like they just updated their FTL launch locator though. Still before Adidas announced anything, can we still call it official? :lol:
lol I guess not yet, but all the signs point to a release.

As mentioned the outlet at NOTL will have the best deals, but the selection is fairly random. Sporting Life will most likely have some promo on Arcteryx for boxing day (they do every year), IIRC it's about 25%-30% off. For Nike Running anything, check Nike outlets, be sure to dig through the clearance rack (promos usually run from Thurs-Sun).

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

I've lined up at Sporting Life before on boxing day for North Face jackets a few years back. I can't remember if they were doing up to 50% on those.

Came across thelasthunt.com in my search..

Just did champs Yonge raffle. Easy in and out. No line atm. Should be a smooth one, two girls currently bored to death handling the raffle duties.

Just did champs Yonge raffle. Easy in and out. No line atm. Should be a smooth one, two girls currently bored to death handling the raffle duties.
Maybe a lot of people waiting for that confirmation then will try and head out for reffle. 

Should be a smooth one, two girls currently bored to death handling the raffle duties.

They're def bored since no announcement was made :lol:. People also probably figured Champs is tomorrow too since FL is. If you can I'd suggest going today to get it over with since there's no lines (for now). They say what time they're taking names until today?

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

I've lined up at Sporting Life before on boxing day for North Face jackets a few years back. I can't remember if they were doing up to 50% on those.

Came across thelasthunt.com in my search..
Yeah people usually go for the North Face jackets or doorcrashers, I bought an Arcteryx shell a couple years ago, went a few hours after opening so no lineup to get in or pay, definitely not as cheap as thelasthunt, but the selection is much better, I check that site from time to time never came across any jackets that I wanted in my size, steals if you can find what you're looking for on that site.

Back
Top Bottom