Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I would try the NikeTown on Michigan - they should have a LOT of pairs there. They had about 600 pairs for the Doernbecher 9 release if that gives you any indication....

Thanks for the reply... should I be fine lining up at opening hours?

I heard the stock level on those is crazy limited, even by Adidas EU Website standards. You're most likely not going to get through.
Yeah thought as much. I just want them cos they're the OG adidas Predator colours.

Also Nomad have a Triple Black raffle, can't find the link on the website. I did it through Insta.

Question, when people signed up at Adidas Yonge Dundas, did you get a confirmation page when you submitted your info on the iPad, or did the text in the fields disappear? Just making sure my submission went through.

Only lined up once in DT back in 2013 and that was for a pair of Kobe 8 Mambacurial. I think a couple of NTers lined up for that shoe as well and that was when lining up was more civilized.

I think lining up in DT has been troublesome only for the last 1 or 2 years with all these new cats who are in HS and living in their parents basement cause when my boy camped out for the Yeezy 2 at Niketown before they kicked everybody due to complaints from near by stores with it being an upscale area or something everybody was civilized. Hell even the LeBron 10 Cork and Galaxy Foams people were civilized at NT Bloor and those shoes back then were WAY more hyped than the TB UB or RC UB.
I haven't really seen civilized lines here.  Most of the time people just cut or if the line has to move, people just rush to the front.  It even happened almost 10 years ago when people used to line up for supreme drops at nomad.  It's just the culture...  people have no respect nor do they care about order.  Look at places like Japan.  Their Bape NMD release was as civilized as it gets.

Also the Nomad raffle closes at 5 and they only put it on Insta an hour ago. Get on it lads. Unless you're a size 12 of course.

I think lining up in DT has been troublesome only for the last 1 or 2 years with all these new cats.

That's exactly what it is. In general looking on society and culture in 2016, the new/young folks don't have respect or a give a damn. Transition that into sneaker culture, it's now happening in Toronto.

I haven't really seen civilized lines here.  Most of the time people just cut or if the line has to move, people just rush to the front.  It even happened almost 10 years ago when people used to line up for supreme drops at nomad.  It's just the culture...  people have no respect nor do they care about order.  Look at places like Japan.  Their Bape NMD release was as civilized as it gets.
I dunno about that... I was there for a number of Supreme drops at Nomad, and there weren't really any issues. This included drops such as the Kermit and Mickey Mouse collabs. Lines were always pretty civil.

I dunno about that... I was there for a number of Supreme drops at Nomad, and there weren't really any issues. This included drops such as the Kermit and Mickey Mouse collabs. Lines were always pretty civil.
I was there for Kermit and I remember the first kid in line made a list and walked away with no shirt.

Wow. That many people cut in front of him?
I think they let like the first 8 people in or some weird number like that and they were all let in at the same time.  I was the first out of the next set of people to go in but they only had like 5/6 shirts.  The sales guy was explaining something but then people just started to grab stuff off the shelf and he ended up with no shirt.

Back
Top Bottom