Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So i'm assuming all the shoes that released early/restocked are sold out everywhere by now? Seen this too late...what was it? Banned 1s, black toe, and the 31s right?

Thanks

Cool packaging at Yorkdale too!

So i'm assuming all the shoes that released early/restocked are sold out everywhere by now? Seen this too late...what was it? Banned 1s, black toe, and the 31s right?

Thanks
Banned 1s at HOH Yorkdale and Yonge. Black Toes at Livestock. All gone now within hours.

Last edited:
Nike did a nice job with presentation and story. That bag is fire.

Reminds me of the actual banned drop back then- outlet bound.

Legit stealth drop (for most people)

Anyone been to ES recently? Anything good? Housemate got an invite.

Last edited:
Nike did a nice job with presentation and story. That bag is fire.

Reminds me of the actual banned drop back then- outlet bound.

Legit stealth drop (for most people)

Stealth drop was pretty cool, how would you guys feel if JB did that for all drops? Like "shoe will release Nov. 2016" but you wouldnt know which date...i feel like it's a cool idea but it'd make it even harder to get the kicks you want since you dont know when they actually release.

The beauty of that is, nobody knows when.

Like today.

It wouldnt be sustained for long but the initial hysteria would be dope.

I'd rather have a shot than face 20 ghost chairs.

Stealth drop was pretty cool, how would you guys feel if JB did that for all drops? Like "shoe will release Nov. 2016" but you wouldnt know which date...i feel like it's a cool idea but it'd make it even harder to get the kicks you want since you dont know when they actually release.

I like how today's drop was. Don't know if it should happen all the time though, Nike/JB are punishing and alienating those with regular day time jobs, classes etc. If they were to go that way they shouldn't say "Nov. 2016" for example, just "Fall or Winter 2016." Like today (and in the past), they should just continue to do this with major restocks. Or a special drop/anniversary where the sneaker drops a few weeks early like the Black Toes today.

Last edited:
On the low, TSG is trash. If you're going there to just get rid of the Yeezys and Jordans you just purchased you better look at other options unless you're selling for low.

Found out the hard way that I shouldn't put crep protect on the banned 1s.... they made the black leather turn ashy white

On the low, TSG is trash. If you're going there to just get rid of the Yeezys and Jordans you just purchased you better look at other options unless you're selling for low.

So true... Hardly a sneaker community... Just a place for resellers to earn a buck..

So true... Hardly a sneaker community... Just a place for resellers to earn a buck..

That's fine, I've sold pairs on there quicker vs. Kijiji. But these past few weeks more than ever, it's just Yeezys and AJ1s.

Back
Top Bottom