Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone here shop on Consortium UK before? If so, were you charged duties? They ship via Royal Mail.
Not shopped with them specifically but so far I haven't had trouble with Royal Mail. My dad has shipped a number of things and put the full value. Even 350 pound shoes and no duty. He probs wrote gift though. ££350£

If anyone was wondering about yeezy raffles, 1 day raffle at FTL eaton, yorkdale and square one tomorrow. Same thing for champs eatons, yorkdale, STC and yonge. Should call champs to double check times, yorkdale and eatons said 10-7
The post has been taken down, but I'll still try my luck anyways. Office is nearby to Eaton Centre so no loss for me.

The post has been taken down, but I'll still try my luck anyways. Office is nearby to Eaton Centre so no loss for me.
Same, Office is 10 min walk from Eaton Centre/Yonge Dundas. Will be entering there today.

Let's all help out each other for this release. If members go during the day and raffles end early for whatever reason, please let us know ASAP. I'm planning on heading over to Yorkdale after work, wouldn't be the happiest dude in the world driving from Brampton GO Station to Yorkdale and not being able to sign up.

Same, Office is 10 min walk from Eaton Centre/Yonge Dundas. Will be entering there today.

Let's all help out each other for this release. If members go during the day and raffles end early for whatever reason, please let us know ASAP. I'm planning on heading over to Yorkdale after work, wouldn't be the happiest dude in the world driving from Brampton GO Station to Yorkdale and not being able to sign up.
Why don't you go to Square One instead? Surely it's closer than Yorkdale? Unless they have more stock or something that I'm unaware of. Maybe I'll just take the subway to Yorkdale after work lol.

Why don't you go to Square One instead? Surely it's closer than Yorkdale? Unless they have more stock or something that I'm unaware of. Maybe I'll just take the subway to Yorkdale after work lol.
Lol, never said I wasn't going to both... 
smokin.gif

Champs yorkdale and Eatons said 10 to 7 for the raffles. Ftls said all day. Pm me if you want more info

How many in here were successful with the Nike x acronymn presto release?

Not the resellers, I mean those that actually want to wear them

Got 2/3, missed out on Lavas. Olives coming in from NDC and Bamboos from DSM NY online. The Olives are the more limited of the 3, now I wonder when Haven will drop their stock.

Wanted the olives but was only able to get the bamboos XS from Kith, missed the NDC 6am drop. Still unsure about the fit, but S was sold out, so hopefully these aren't too tight.

Q, 2/3 is amazing considering i struck out at least 10+ times

ended up having to go reseller route for the Lava's coming in this week

congrats to others that managed to snag these. the collab was flawless IMO

Champs yorkdale and Eatons said 10 to 7 for the raffles. Ftls said all day. Pm me if you want more info
My friend swung by Eatons Champs this morning, they said they would cutoff the raffle, when they run out of tickets, from the looks of it, it will be sooner than 7.

Adidas Orignals on Queen isn't picking their phone up, are they doing raffle?
Assuming that they do, they tend to start it mid-week, I believe it was wed-fri for the past few Yeezy raffles.

Is champs and footlocker raffle one day (today only?)
Yes, according to the Footlcker instagram post (that's now removed), it's only today. Certain Champs locations have a tendency to just stop the raffle midday, so definitely go as early as possible.

Last edited:
Yes, according to the Footlcker instagram post (that's now removed), it's only today. Certain Champs locations have a tendency to just stop the raffle midday, so definitely go as early as possible.

Do you know if the Champs on Yonge street is holding a raffle?

Can confirm there is a raffle at champs outside on Yonge street.

Less than 10 people in line right now. Good luck all.

i'll be honest. i didn't join any raffle today. Just too much work for that L. I'll try for the smaller boutiques later this week. Again, expecting an L.

Would any of you actually wear the new Yeezy's?

They are a combination of the worst characteristics of the KD 9 and Roshe Run. They are pretty weak IMO.

Would any of you actually wear the new Yeezy's?

They are a combination of the worst characteristics of the KD 9 and Roshe Run. They are pretty weak IMO.
Yes, I would actually wear them. If I win a raffle, I'll bring some Crep Protect and wear them out of the store.

Back
Top Bottom