Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone been to H&M lately? Been trying to find those pants with the scrunched bottom, went to both the Eaton and Queen St Locations today, they didn't have em.

Talking about these pants:
the H&M FOG pants/zipper bottom joggers? they're prob sold out.  They started selling them a few weeks ago and I had a really hard time finding sizes at that time as well and they told me they just started selling them

Wish I could get into that group as well, probably a lot of helpful information in there
yes and no...  there's so useful info but it's also a breeding ground for resellers...  if you don't mind seeing tons of people trying to flip stuff you just struck out on then yea.

the H&M FOG pants/zipper bottom joggers? they're prob sold out.  They started selling them a few weeks ago and I had a really hard time finding sizes at that time as well and they told me they just started selling them
Yeah I got the Olive pair a couple months ago, I want the Black now as they're freaking awesome.

None at STC or Markville as far as I've looked. Saw 2 pairs at Markville but Olives only.

Side note: did anyone go to the Adidas Warehouse sale yet?

Hello everyone, I am in the process of reducing my sneaker collection dated all the way back to pink SB boxes. Around 200 pairs. If you are US9-10. Please stop by my IG: lth0330 to have a look. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am in the process of reducing my sneaker collection dated all the way back to pink SB boxes. Around 200 pairs. If you are US9-10. Please stop by my IG: lth0330 to have a look. Thank you!

CORRECTION: lth_0330, my apologies everyone!

How long did it take for you to get to 200 pairs? Im only at 20 pairs for 8yrs.

That must take serious self restraint. I've been into sneakers for 10 years now and I didn't start regularly buying until 2009/2010 due to a lack of funds. I have just over 80 pairs now after getting rid of around 60. I've thought about trying to cut down my collection even more but it's like pulling teeth at this point. Do you exclusively collect one type of sneakers?

That must take serious self restraint. I've been into sneakers for 10 years now and I didn't start regularly buying until 2009/2010 due to a lack of funds. I have just over 80 pairs now after getting rid of around 60. I've thought about trying to cut down my collection even more but it's like pulling teeth at this point. Do you exclusively collect one type of sneakers?

I vary what styles and brands i get. My thirst for a house that isnt up north is what keeps me away from buying more.

I started with one type at the beginning as a high schooler. That being Dunk SB's, I remember seeing the Dunkle SB in a magazine and really wanted it. So I start searching everywhere for it with no sneaker knowledge and found out Goodfoot will be carrying it. That's how it all started really. I am one of those that once I buy it, I don't really want to sell it. So my collection just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Anyone ever had a situation where a potential customer on kijiji tried to buy a pair of shoes through etransfer? I think the guy is local, but just want to make sure...

Anyone ever had a situation where a potential customer on kijiji tried to buy a pair of shoes through etransfer? I think the guy is local, but just want to make sure...

Only accept cash. If they can do etrans, they obviously have the cash and could stop at the bank and withdraw the money.

anyone here need a size 9 of jordan 5 og metallic for retail let me know ?

i'm going to return it at footlocker if no ones want it just want to get rid this cuz i don't feels like keeping it.

btw it is 90 or 30 days only that we allow to return the  shoes at footlocker instore purchased?

Only accept cash. If they can do etrans, they obviously have the cash and could stop at the bank and withdraw the money.

Ya I told him cash only. Just found it weird that someone would try to buy something through etrans because I never had that happen to me before.

anyone here need a size 9 of jordan 5 og metallic for retail let me know ?

i'm going to return it at footlocker if no ones want it just want to get rid this cuz i don't feels like keeping it.

btw it is 90 or 30 days only that we allow to return the  shoes at footlocker instore purchased?
30 days

if i have shoes that are being sold at footlocker but do not come with the footlocker sticker, is it possible to return them to the store and still get store credit? 

Back
Top Bottom