Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Nice time to be a fan with all these nostalgia focused lines coming out. One will probably be around $4k, another will be around $1k and then one for the sub $200 to complete. A little something for every economic class :lol:

Turtles_Full_Product_cropped_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
The movie turtles I want...need a price on that

However, I heard the last group picture of turtles (toon version) are gonna be priced $60 each :x

Last edited:

However, I heard the last group picture of turtles (toon version) are gonna be priced $60 each :x

Based on the companies TMNT (2014) statues being $750. I don't see each of these being any less than that :frown:

As far as SH Figuarts, they're usually $45 (japanese price) and I've seen them marked up anywhere from $20 to $50 in the US :smh: :smh:

Nice time to be a fan with all these nostalgia focused lines coming out. One will probably be around $4k, another will be around $1k and then one for the sub $200 to complete. A little something for every economic class :lol:

Man I would LOVE to own this set. Grail status right there

:x if that's true

yup i remember my cousin paying about $60 every time he would go get a new Power Ranger.
i collect the Revoltech TMNT, they about the same in price but honestly theyre DOPE imo so ill be buying the Figuarts Mikey.

Man I would LOVE to own this set. Grail status right there

that one is sick. wish it wasnt a statue.

Turtles_Full_Product_cropped_1024x1024.jpg

Need that movie statue piece, so dope!! I can't wait till my mondo TMNT figures start coming in.

Last edited:
Those of you that are more knowledgeable on TMNT can you tell me this?  Who's the #1 boss Shredder or Krang?  It's Krang right, who's more powerful between the 2?

Keep in mind, there are different universes of tmnt. In the original comic, shredder was killed off in the very first issue and "Krang" was a group of utroms. In the og cartoon, shredder and Krang were 1a, 1b. They worked together. In the 2003 cartoon, shredder was an utrom. In 2012 Nick cartoon, they're pretty much independent of each other. In my mind, if someone asked me who's the number 1 enemy for the tmnt, I would say shredder. Growing up, especially playing the video games on SNES and in arcade, Shredder has always been that number 1 enemy.

Last edited:
New design is MUCH BETTER....ditched a lot of unnessesary crap they had on them...Leo looking bad ***!

It might be a reach, but the Triceratops ad in the background might be hinting at what's in store for the third movie.

Refresh my memory. That would lead to...
The Triceratons. If you're only familiar with the 80-90s Turtles you probably don't remember them. Think they were only in one episode. But they're basically an alien race of Triceratops looking to take over the galaxy.

But this could also mean other worlds related to TMNT like Dimension X. Might get some Rock soldiers next movie, lol.

Back
Top Bottom