Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

TMNT25 Insider -Special Edition!

July 14, 2009 - Attention all TMNT Fans. Looking for fame and to be part of TMNT history? Well this might be your chance. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,in association with Mirage Studios, 4Kids Entertainment and TMNT Productions, will be hosting an open casting call to audition for the upcoming Teenage MutantNinja Turtles movie, scheduled to hit theaters in 2011. The casting call will take place on Saturday, July 18, 2009 from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM at Hollywood & Highland (6801 Hollywood Boulevard - at the Grand Staircase) in Los Angeles, CA.

A special judges panel - including TMNT movie producers Scott Mednick and Galen Walker, actor and martial arts expert Ernie Reyes, Jr., and Jason Morgan ofthe American Taekwondo Association - will select the best of the auditions to win a part in the upcoming film as a member of the stealth TMNT nemesis, the FootClan. Plus, the Turtles - Michelangelo and Leonardo - will be on hand to help "kick some shell" and provide tours of the TMNT Anniversary PartyBus.
[table][tr][td]
footclan.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table]
Anyone age 14 and up can audition, but there are some specific rules everyone must follow. The martial arts demos should be single-person and no longer than30-seconds, no metal sharp or bladed weapons of any kind are allowed, a photo and updated resume with contact information are required and, if you are under18, you will need parental permission to try out.

We hope you will be able to join us for this awesome opportunity to not only be part of the "Shell-ebration" of the TMNT over the past 25 years,but to be part of the future of the TMNT and make your friends "green" with envy.

*If you are not confident in your martial arts abilities or don't think they are up to par for becoming a member of the Foot Clan, please forward to anyfriends or family you think might be interested!

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

wait so this will not be sold in stores for the 360 it has to be downloaded. I dont have X-Box live is ther eany other way I can go about obtaining the game?

juss get xbox live download the game. get it for 3 months (or a month) download it wait till your time is up on live and (once its downloaded) keep playingthe game.

[h2] Playmates Will Not Move Forward With Mirage Turtles[/h2] [h3]July 8, 2009[/h3]

dscn6935.jpg

In an E-mail we recieved this morning from the TMNT brand manager of Playmates Toys, we were informed that Playmates has made the decision to NOT release the Mirage Universe or Music Turtles. Additionally we were given an estimated release for the next wave of vintage figures:
The last wave of 4 figures will depend on retailer demand, but should be out by October:
Foot Ninja
Shredder
Casey Jones
Slash

In addition, in August we will be releasing the Original Party Van at Toys R Us.

damn what were the mirage turtles or music turtles supposed to be? It would be cool ot audition as a foot soldier too be i live in NYC.

damn what were the mirage turtles or music turtles supposed to be? It would be cool ot audition as a foot soldier too be i live in NYC.

mirage turtles were the ones with the red bandanas (but those are from playmates, not neca)

Music turtles were these
laugh.gif
grin.gif

PDonnieBand.jpg

PDonnie.jpg

this game is gonna be off the hook.. brings back so many memories.. also new tmnt movie in 2011?? WHOA! cgi again or the real deal??? why xbox has a concretedate of Aug. 5th but we just get Fall 09? lol

how can i hook my 360 up to dial up connection. Yeah YEah i know im stuck i nthe stoen age but with a baby on the way cant afford to go wireless

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

this game is gonna be off the hook.. brings back so many memories.. also new tmnt movie in 2011?? WHOA! cgi again or the real deal??? why xbox has a concrete date of Aug. 5th but we just get Fall 09? lol

Real deal

how can i hook my 360 up to dial up connection. Yeah YEah i know im stuck i nthe stoen age but with a baby on the way cant afford to go wireless
eek.gif
laugh.gif
don't ever post that again on NT

what is your internet service?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

this game is gonna be off the hook.. brings back so many memories.. also new tmnt movie in 2011?? WHOA! cgi again or the real deal??? why xbox has a concrete date of Aug. 5th but we just get Fall 09? lol

Real deal

oohhhh yyeeaaaaa... do you know if its going to be done in present day? i would like it to be btwn parts 1-2

$10
dude, pay 5-7 dollars more and get verizon dsl
laugh.gif
then ifyou want, you can buy a wireless router at the store and voila --wireless for your x-box 360...or you can just connect straight through with an ethernet cable

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Real deal

oohhhh yyeeaaaaa... do you know if its going to be done in present day? i would like it to be btwn parts 1-2
hmm, no idea...they will do the movie closely to the comic book..i read somewhere they will include the mousers and baxter stockman
2533293330_aeae4bcf89.jpg

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

so the game isn't out yet?
mad.gif
can't wait. it's a MUST cop.
pimp.gif
yea you gotta wait until august

unfortunately, I will have to wait for the fall on PSN
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom