Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

For tonight
Ript apparel tee and my NB1 x rocksteady

Thought I'd share my TMNT shoe collection, most are IDs. i need the Fila M Squad from 2014 movie any one got leads let me know need a 9/9.5

Had good laughs, plus bebop and rocksteady were the stars IMO. They need to make cleaner fight scenes where you can appreciate what's happening it gets messy in those scenes. Overall I enjoyed the movie and it's def TMNT focus unlike the last one where it focused on megan fox. There was some nice Easter eggs too.

Man... This movie was so disappointing. The first one >>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe I expected too much plot wise. It was all over the place.

Last edited:
Man Shredder didn't do **** in this movie. Kinda felt like xmen apocalypse at the end. Kang didn't really do anything either. Coulda had some of his frozen prisoners break out and fight too.

Leonardo kept reminding me of Russell Wilson and Rick Grimes from the walking dead show for some reason. It was his voice and the way he talked.

So I saw it. The movie was ok. Was it perfect? No....but it was ok.

But to me the highlights was bebop and rocksteady

Last edited:
I never liked the all cgi look of the turtles. The costumes from the original movies look so much better.

Nothing going to beat the 1990's orginal, but this one was pretty good, I was surprise shredder didn't get to throw hands and the fight scene with krang vs turtles was uneventful, movie was entertaining tho.

Nothing going to beat the 1990's orginal, but this one was pretty good, I was surprise shredder didn't get to throw hands and the fight scene with krang vs turtles was uneventful, movie was entertaining tho.

I guess that's why I felt the movie was ok...it was the scene with Krang...it didn't feel as epic as the final fight with Shredder in the first one.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna get Baxter Stockman in the next movie and he'll be the fly. Surprisingly, I thought Tyler Perry did well as Baxter Stockman.

Also, did anyone catch this

when Krang froze shredder, if you looked at the other prisoners....there was a triceraton

Wow just tried to watch this abomination, couldn't even do it! They look like Toads not turtles!! Dam who gave Michael Bay the ok on
Really killing my childhood favorites..

Last edited:
They should of made a dark and gritty reboot based on the 80's cartoon but have the turtles still cracking jokes. Have Shredder stab a bunch of people to death berserker style. Krang would be biting peoples necks and eating them. Casey would be cracking skulls like a psychopath. Bebop and Rocksteady would be beating people to pulp. And hard to kill cyborg foot soldiers that actually kill. Then towards the end the Technodrome would destroy half the city and Mikey would just be like "not cool dude!".

Back
Top Bottom