Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

tumblr_inline_o4gn46XNxN1sz1u74_540.jpg

Went to my local Toys r us this weekend to start birthday shopping for my son and saw these two. They had the all four turtles plus Bebop and Rocksteady. Went back today and there was nothing left. Tried to ask the store associates if they had any more in stock and nobody knew that the new toys had even hit the shelves. Tried to do a product search via Google and still nothing. Even scanned the barcode on my phone to no avail. Anyone have the new toys like these? Looking to get the others for my son.

the street date is supposed to be April 10th for the new stuff. i seen some people come across the basic figures at Walmart and TRU but they wouldnt scan at the registers.

Went to my local Toys r us this weekend to start birthday shopping for my son and saw these two. They had the all four turtles plus Bebop and Rocksteady. Went back today and there was nothing left. Tried to ask the store associates if they had any more in stock and nobody knew that the new toys had even hit the shelves. Tried to do a product search via Google and still nothing. Even scanned the barcode on my phone to no avail. Anyone have the new toys like these? Looking to get the others for my son.

Any of u have the mega blok tmnt? They look pretty damn cool

i have the blind bags, Donnies Hot Rod, Baxters Lab, and the four TMNT Classics. im looking forward to the rest of the classic set like the Technodrome and Party Wagon. i also want the movie Mikey set from Out of The Shadows with the light up skateboard.

I have bebop and rocksteady, they are coming out with a technodrome that I would to cop.
I have bebop and rocksteady, they are coming out with a technodrome that I would to cop.

i have the blind bags, Donnies Hot Rod, Baxters Lab, and the four TMNT Classics. im looking forward to the rest of the classic set like the Technodrome and Party Wagon. i also want the movie Mikey set from Out of The Shadows with the light up skateboard.

I didn't know about them. For easter my son's mother bought him the mikey hot rod and and was inpressed with it. I started checking them out and I might buy the classic leo, raph with krang set

Picked up the Krang set and a solo Donnie. Pretty happy for the quality and price (walmart was the cheapest I found). Haven't built Krang yet

Last edited:
i havent opened my classics yet but they have awesome articulation and the metal shells are a plus. these things are way better than Legos and not as overpriced.

i havent opened my classics yet but they have awesome articulation and the metal shells are a plus. these things are way better than Legos and not as overpriced.

Definitely. I'll be looking to get the classic wagon set with michelangelo/shedder later this yr. See how dope they are really makes me excited for the Destiny figures mega blok will be releasing.

first one wasn't directed by Michael Bay, produced by him though

Last edited:
Can't front, looks fun...I didn't know what to expect from the first one, so I think that's why I didn't like it, but I have more realistic expectations about this one and I think I'm gonna enjoy it, the best thing they've done is nail their personalities....looks like Mikey stealing the show...that's my dude right there...it's really hard to pick a favorite turtle because they are all so different and good in their own way....ugh..

Why the turtles trying to be human tho? That's some Rouge not wanting her powers on Xmen 3 ****. I could understand if they started off as humans like splinter did in the cartoon tho.

Anyways I'll still go see it. Story doesn't look that good tho.

As they stated in the trailer, they want to be able to go above the sewers and be among the humans, it was set-up nicely in the beginning when they said Halloween is the only time they could go socialize with humans without any problems.

eek.gif
 pizza truck... YES !

short hair casey jones...BOOO
mean.gif

anyone else think the human forms of beebop and rocksteady looked like russel wilson and sheamus ?

also Will Arnett was hilarious in the first one. 

Back
Top Bottom