Official Tity Boi Aka 2 Chainz Thread *Def Jam's Newest Signee* Truuuuuu

this bama is 36 years old?
indifferent.gif

i think he's 33....but its all relevative.... ludacris had son on da bench for a damn decade doing nada....

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at the people goin all Wee-Bay figuring out 2Chainz was Tity Boi, and that he's not a brand new rapper
in the game. If Ludacris is 34, and been down with 2Chainz forever, how could he possibly even be less than 30 y/o?
laugh.gif

Im not surprised dude is that old. Like ninjahood said Luda had him riding the bench for years. It takes some dudes a while to finally get on.

That Riot video
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

crazy how he blew up after a name change tho....never seen such a thing

Dude is scorching hot right now. #NoNasty.
Yeezus is co-signing this guy?! I have a feelin' his solo debut is gonna be terrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

^ Killa Cam? Murda Mase?
They weren't already established in the public [enough] before the name change. Cam & Mase were basically brand
new dudes once they got on.

i looked at this guy's wikipedia page yesterday and it said he was signed under G.O.O.D. music lol I was like what the hell 
laugh.gif

Checked today someone changed it

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

^ Killa Cam? Murda Mase?
They weren't already established in the public [enough] before the name change. Cam & Mase were basically brand
new dudes once they got on.
and they still retained their OG monikers as nicknames, AKAs throughout their career.

These trifling heffers got me skeptical as hell in 2012. Can someone else confirm her #%$$ is fake. Around the 3:20 mark.

2wnz6zr.png

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

These trifling heffers got me skeptical as hell in 2012. Can someone else confirm her #%$$ is fake. Around the 3:20 mark.

2wnz6zr.png
damn that +%$ looks fake. Look like she extra padding or something on the upper part of her cheeks

Back
Top Bottom