official "THE TOWN" movie thread vol. movie of the year nominee?

al audi

Banned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GO SEE THIS

This movie is def gonna get some oscar nominations.

Saw it tonight, haven't seen a movie on the opening night since Dark Knight.

The Town is another great movie and proves Affleck can direct and isn't just a one hit wonder with Gone Baby Gone.

The Town is another great movie and proves Affleck can direct and isn't just a one hit wonder with Gone Baby Gone.

Originally Posted by youngin33

agree 100%

i know people were assumin from the trailer ooooo its gonna be a love story, nah.....

youngin i dont remember last time i seen a movie opening night, its getting praise on rotten tomatoes if that means anything.

Originally Posted by youngin33

agree 100%

i know people were assumin from the trailer ooooo its gonna be a love story, nah.....

youngin i dont remember last time i seen a movie opening night, its getting praise on rotten tomatoes if that means anything.

Im gunna go see it tomorrow.

Wasnt a fan of the trailer. I hated the movie based on the trailer but hopefully I can change my mind tomorrow.

Im gunna go see it tomorrow.

Wasnt a fan of the trailer. I hated the movie based on the trailer but hopefully I can change my mind tomorrow.

I'm definitely gonna go check this out tomorrow morning, I've been psyched to watch it from the first time I saw the trailer.
pimp.gif

I'm definitely gonna go check this out tomorrow morning, I've been psyched to watch it from the first time I saw the trailer.
pimp.gif

Second best movie I've seen this year. I loved Jeremy Renner in the movie and Affleck did a good job directing. I don't think its a better film than Inception though.

Second best movie I've seen this year. I loved Jeremy Renner in the movie and Affleck did a good job directing. I don't think its a better film than Inception though.

Back
Top Bottom