Official The Tonight Show 06/01/09 vol. CONAN O'BRIEN

Just a few more hours
pimp.gif

i cant wait. anybody afraid they are gonna tame him down.
I know they will...which is sad.

I think it will mainly force his comedy to be smarter and not as immature as we used to love it.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I think it will be similar to Letterman taming down his act when he moved to 11:30.

Conan said on his last show that he wouldn't be changing, but obviously he won't be doing EVERYTHING the same, he'll have a much bigger budget,bigger audience, and less room for costumed bears masturbating
laugh.gif

Conan is a comedic genius, I have no doubt he will be able to handle the pressures of an earlier timeslot.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I think it will be similar to Letterman taming down his act when he moved to 11:30.

Conan said on his last show that he wouldn't be changing, but obviously he won't be doing EVERYTHING the same, he'll have a much bigger budget, bigger audience, and less room for costumed bears masturbating
laugh.gif

Conan is a comedic genius, I have no doubt he will be able to handle the pressures of an earlier timeslot.

Pretty much how I see it too.

Thank you for reminding me! I'm pumped for this, I'm gonna try to catch every episode this summer

u can catch this on hulu after it is aired
he did mention in the last leno episode that he wont be able to do some stuff that he was able to pull on his show's time slot....no more masturbating bearNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (nomo)

i have equal joy in conan getting the gig as much as jay is finally off it.leno's been phoning it in since '97.big chin bastard.

Andy Richter isn't funny.

He was terrible on the finale of Late Night.

There's a reason that all his shows have failed.

I hope he isn't there tonight to ruin Conan's debut. I'm psyched for the show.

Back
Top Bottom