.: Official THE-DREAM "Love vs. Money" album thread (In Stores March 10th!) :.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

^ Me neither.

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]But hold up...how the hell is The-Dream NOT r&b?[/color]

laugh.gif
word..

Actually, let em say he ain't "R&B". this some next genre type #!@! to be honest.

..and i can't stop playing this album either. Same with the other 10 or so people on my MSN list with a song from the album in their "Now Playing.."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yo! And that's real...I've NEVER heard any !$#@ like this in my life. R&B or whatever. This !$#@ is new. Even though he obviously borrows heavily from his influences. He does it so creatively, putting his on steez on it.

You can honestly play this entire album anywhere.

Whilst boning
Chillin w/ a lady
In the background w/ a group of people
In the whip
Shower
Whilst getting fresh
Cleaning
At the Club
In a lounge

Yup. The album goes hard in the bedroom & in the whip. What more can you @##*!!$ ask for. This album is COMPLETE.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

^ Me neither.

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]But hold up...how the hell is The-Dream NOT r&b?[/color]

laugh.gif
word..

Actually, let em say he ain't "R&B". this some next genre type #!@! to be honest.

..and i can't stop playing this album either. Same with the other 10 or so people on my MSN list with a song from the album in their "Now Playing.."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I got me some wack friends
smh.gif
People bugging cause all I ever had on my Now Playing was this album. People telling me to listen to better music
smh.gif

i know its probably been said a million times already but....

the love vs money tracks......
smh.gif
sick.gif

i need to here that transition in a club!! im pull a blade on the DJ and insist he plays em!!!!!!!
smile.gif

laugh.gif

imo this album is just as good as love:pimp:e ....(& love:pimp:e is a classic to me btw)
the only thing that upset me about love vs money was that the transitions between songs werent as good as love:pimp:e
the songs move along well...and tell the story
but to me love:pimp:e transitions made the album feel like 1 song
all in all another great album....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like eryone says "put it down" through "kelly's 12 play"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The album is a little bit better than Love/Hate to me.

I can ride with every track and the album didn't take several listends to grow on me.

I give this album a 8.5/10.

Only reason it didn't get a 9 or 10/10 is because the beginning of the album just had tracks thrown on there. There wasn't a steady transition in thealbum until the end. But the songs in the beginning were still good though.

Cd sounds good after the first few spins.

and honestly I dont even really know what he is saying on the Love vs Money tracks, but I love them.

I want the official cd but the iTunes version has more songs, which should I cop?

I am loving the new album...There are a lot of tracks I like. I like what he did with "Right Side of my Brain" from the older version that was goingaround. I am not sure if I want to buy it, or just burn it. I also like J. Holiday's new album, so I might just end up burning both of them.

Back
Top Bottom