Official The Day the earth stood still Thread

2le2o35.gif

I was watching the original from 1951 the other day, I knew this was gonna be crap when they kept Keanu's character as Klattu. If your gonna remakesomething don't just add cool SP effects, change stuff around and be original.

The original is regarded as one of the top sci-fi classics of all-time, if not the best.
Everyone I've ever shown the original to - loved it - no matter the age. So see it.

Someone I know wants to see this one, hope it's good. I thought the remake of
War of the Worlds was stupid.

Saw it tonight.
indifferent.gif
at me for not checking this thread first.Straight up, most boring movie I've seen this year. Predictable, boring, and Keanu Reeves never work. Jennifer Connelly was the only thing this movie hadgoing for it. The special effects were garbage too.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Um....lets talk about the X-men trailer...WHEN WILL IT LEAK!

i kno been waiting since friday afternoon. Official Trailer probably won't hit the net til Monday

Saw it with my dad last night. I actually thought the movie was awesome. Yea, the ending was pretty anticlimactic, but I watch movies for the entire movie, notjust to see how good the ending is gonna be, like most people do.

EDIT: Teaser trailer for 2012 was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

From the previews, it doesn't look tense or dramatic or interesting. I don't know if its the ad campaign, but I feel like the trailers are just showingus things with no real meaning. Its like in a book, show don't tell, and this movie is telling (despite the obvious weakness of the analogy, since moviescan only show). Also, what's with all TV previews having a bar at the top of them saying the movie's title and release date? It started a couple monthsback, and I don't like it.

I just got back from seeing this joint

What the hell is with that ending..word to I Am Legend
smh.gif

Beginning middle end ..don't connect

THIS MOVIE WAS VERY GOOOOD

I LOVED IT

IT HAS SOOO MUCH MEANING TO WHAT IS RIGHT NOW

AND WHAT SHOULD BE NOW

LIKE ABOUT 90 % OF THE PEOPLE WHO SEEN THE MOVIE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT

BUT SOON YOU'LL UNDERSTAND

THIS MOVIE WAS VERY GOOOOD

I LOVED IT

IT HAS SOOO MUCH MEANING TO WHAT IS RIGHT NOW

AND WHAT SHOULD BE NOW

LIKE ABOUT 90 % OF THE PEOPLE WHO SEEN THE MOVIE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT

BUT SOON YOU'LL UNDERSTAND
word to Jay-z?

nah but this movie sucked. $%%% keanu

i wanted to reach through the screen and strangle that bad #+* kid sooo many times

Originally Posted by eteam o2

i dunno but this seems like the emotionless role that keanu seems to fit perfectly...
i do wanna see it.

plus jennifer connelly is in it
pimp.gif

damn, that whole time i thought it was Demi moore lol i didnt like it much.

Back
Top Bottom