Official The Day the earth stood still Thread

Im about to go watch it on IMAX, hopefully its good

daytheearthstoodstillposter.jpg

Post your opinion. It looks like it could be cool, but I haven't read any reviews. Probably going to see it on IMAX tomorrow unless I hear it'sterrible.

Of course since Keanu Reeves is in it people are going to think it won't do well but who knows...I'll probably end up seeing it

Just cuz it's Keanu. This actually looks like the first movie where he's suited to fit his character. I wanna check it out but I don't thinkI'll be paying $10

i'll peep it around mid day. that way, there will be no teeny boppers running around switching seats and laughing at all the dialog pertaining to sex.

Just saw it, movie was cool..but it had one of the most unsatisfying endings i have ever watched in my entire life..very anticlimactic.

PLEASE DONT GO SEE THIS MOVIE, PURE TRASH NOT WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT

indifferent.gif
AT MYSELF FOR GOING TO THIS MOVIE
smh.gif

YES IM MAD, WANT MY TIME BACK AND MONEY

i dunno but this seems like the emotionless role that keanu seems to fit perfectly...
i do wanna see it.

plus jennifer connelly is in it
pimp.gif

phaze1123 wrote:

Post your opinion. It looks like it could be cool, but I haven't read any reviews. Probably going to see it on IMAX tomorrow unless I hear it'sterrible.

its was terrible saw it last night on IMAX
mad.gif
mad.gif

in a word...........anticlimactic. it lacked the destruction of an independence day. it lacked the brutality of a war of the worlds. and whoever wrote the part for will smith's son, needs to seek new work.

in other words................

"HATED IT"

HOT GARBAGE!!

The ending sucked ballz. Same old predictable $$*. Even though it's a remake...I'm tired of these "the world is about to end" movies then theearth gets saved by some b.s. I wana movie where it actually ends.
The only thing I liked was the robot. Joint scared the hell out of you when it came out. Other than that....get Will Smith's son off the got damn screenand make another matrix for Keanu. This $$* gets a 2 outa 10

Back
Top Bottom