[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

damn i dont think this is workin, let me double check

will it not drag into your itunes...myne wont as of right now
same thing going on over here
frown.gif

tired.gif
some one played us yall

in the read me section of that it says something about setting up a 14 day trial to get a password...smh at someone trying to make money off a leak ...off tosearching I go again

i dont think its going to leak today.. all those screenshots are from bloggers, and i highly doubt that they will leak the album... bloggers have a rep toprotect.. if they leaked the album, it might ruin the chances of them getting another early release from the artist.. i dunno.. just my two cents hehe

How am I teasing? I gave an explanation a few pages back. Read people.

i dont think its going to leak today.. all those screenshots are from bloggers, and i highly doubt that they will leak the album... bloggers have a rep to protect.. if they leaked the album, it might ruin the chances of them getting another early release from the artist.. i dunno.. just my two cents hehe

Well said, it should come out soon though.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

How am I teasing? I gave an explanation a few pages back. Read people.

i dont think its going to leak today.. all those screenshots are from bloggers, and i highly doubt that they will leak the album... bloggers have a rep to protect.. if they leaked the album, it might ruin the chances of them getting another early release from the artist.. i dunno.. just my two cents hehe

Well said, it should come out soon though.

joking pimp i know you wouldn't leak it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom