[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Not sure if this is posted, but I went to photo artshow this past weekend, and saw this on the wall. It was huge and insane.

2wg9kw1.png

Reminds me of Big Boi Speakerboxx album cover. Would be a dope RE-UP gang cover.

Too bad Sandman dipped out...
smh.gif

I need that Big Jack logo polo pusha had on. Man they need to release alot more of it. Must be good to have your own line or be in the direct circle to haveem.

Eyes on Me is actually sort of hot...at first I was like
indifferent.gif
this is corny but the beat is crazy

Still, this isn't something that lets them showcase their lyrical ability...designer clothes blah blah blah designer purse blah blah blah

I love the clipse, but I want another Hell Hath Fury I love that album and I think is album is gonna be far from it

What song was it that Malice said "Dear God, forgive me for these iniquities" or something like that?

Good looks DipsTdot for staying so consistent with this, I'm loving the fact that there are others who are bigger Clipse fans than myself out there

Originally Posted by Im Not You

What song was it that Malice said "Dear God, forgive me for these iniquities" or something like that?

intro of "Road to Till The Casket Drops"

Originally Posted by Im Not You

"Dear God, forgive me mine iniquities
the triple beam weighted down like its Mr. T"

thats off the Intro to Road to Till the Casket Drops

pimp.gif

lol...i checked every song on the mixtape for that line...except the intro. Line's been stuck in head for days now.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It has two songs, why would you want it.
I don't want it for the CD of course....Just the way it's packaged with the stickers and #*@%...it'd be dope to have. Plus I'dkeep my dro in the baggy.
pimp.gif

That's true.

They about to do another sampler too with the Cam song and the Drake song on it.

Now that you'll want to wait for.

Back
Top Bottom