[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

o sweet baby jesus. on 2 dope boyz it says its mixed which hopefully means a week or 2.

i DEFINETLY aint gonna get my hopes up....doubt this ++#! even comes out by summer lol.....whats the word Illionaire
nerd.gif

They don't wanna share a internet leak release date with Chester French

Thiss is so stupid lol but I can't resist checking this thread

Like damn I will never believe any date I hear about anything related to Clipse, they just can't deliver on time.

I gat a fiendin +++ ipod.

my homie just heard the Kanye track and said it was CRAZY! I asked him for it but it was played for him... smh... I'm itchin at this moment

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

my homie just heard the Kanye track and said it was CRAZY! I asked him for it but it was played for him... smh... I'm itchin at this moment
If you are lying I will report you.

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

If you are lying I will report you.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

These ___'s is killing they own buzz.soon enough people arent going to care anymore

Sos I said that like 3 pages ago. I never seen anything like this before. Drop a monster tape and then always disappear like whats the point of even droppingdope tapes if your going to take a 8-9 month hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom