[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

When they were growing up, Pusha and Malice were latchkey kids who had to come home and change into a different set of clothes before they could go out to play. "If my mother bought me cool Levis [and] she pulled up and I had on them Levi's outside playing football, it was curtains
laugh.gif
My mom was like that for a while also... Now I understand the reason for choosing that name for the line.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Malice Crush
I need an intervention to release my inhibitions
Lust for cars with five star transmission
Guilty as charged by my own admission
I need to free myself from all fruits forbidden
The apple bottoms got me apple bobbin
Any h0 so not a problem its mind bogglin
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

No seriously that sounded too perfect over that beat

Malice tore this tape down

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
that forbidden fruit/apple bottom $$%% gets me everytime
sick.gif
, Mal def went in on this tape.

tell me why i havent taken this off? man all i was spinning leading till the release was any clipse mixtape and now i dont even wanna throw another one on.this is just too
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"Bring It Back" what/who is the OG song for that joint? Beat is bananas. It's the reincarnation of Raekwon in an a-pron
pimp.gif

I think Pusha is the best rapper in the game right now. Thing is Mal is pretty damn close, this album is gonna be dope as +%%+
pimp.gif

Man...I shouldn't have watched that video. That joint at the end just @@!#+++ put me on fiend mode until the album drop

I feel hurt and intimidated every time I listen to Pusha's intro on SLU... "Powda to the MOTHA... +$%$+$... CEILIN'..."

And for the record, these dudes have to browse NT occasionally.

I mean, you shout out Hypebeast, Curren$y, Wale, among other things then you got to, right...?

The tape is disgusting, by the way...
smh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom